PDA

View Full Version : My desire is...

Damian Zean Cailis
May 22nd, 2001, 02:59:15 PM
Damian Zean Cailis, an intelligent, polite and strong 13 year old, enters the recruitement center. He is dressed in a long black trenchcoat, which he recieved from his uncle, and a dark blue militaristic outfit. He has silver-blue eyes, golden brown hair and stands at 6ft flat.

"Good day, members of the Greater Jedi Order. I have come here requesting to become a Padawan, so that I may study the true light in peace, without the watchful eyes of my mother ruining all that I do. She is of the dark persuasion, a darksider through and through. I, with help from my uncle have managed to evade her wishes somewhat. So, with this, I will wait."

Damian Zean Cailis
May 22nd, 2001, 03:11:28 PM
As Damian waits, he unsheaths a sword he carries on his person. He blindfolds himself, and imagines an adversary. He takes a sharp step forward, and aims for the neck. His imaginary opponent counters, block with his own sword, and meanwhile shooting a foot out to catch Damian in the gut.

Damian then drops his sword to the ground, and grabs the wrist of the sword hand and the ankle of the imaginary swordsman and flips him over, dropping him with a hard thump to the ground, crouching down as he falls, and grabbing his sword.

The swordsman starts to get up...

Damian plants a foor hard on his opponent's chest, and holds his sword point at the man's throat.

"Gotcha."

Damian twirls the sword, and sheaths it. He then takes off the blindfold. He taps a button on a wrist recorder, and it beeps in response. This means he has recorded some personal combat training time.

Warren Azalin
May 23rd, 2001, 05:01:30 PM
:: Walking into the Recruitment Center dressed in his usual attire the Jedi headed towards the newcomer. Removing his hood slightly as he walked he reached the newcomer and spoke to him in a soft tone ::

"Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order, my name is Jedi Knight Warren Azalin. I am one of the Assistant Jedi Academy Coordinators here, now you wish to be a Jedi correct. Well if that is what you wish then I shall seek you out a Master, till then you may go to the Academy for a friendly spar with fellow Jedi or you may go to the Bar and Grill and meet new people."

Damian Zean Cailis
May 24th, 2001, 01:09:04 PM
"Thank you, sir. I shall go do just that. You can find me here or in the Bar&Grill when a master has bee selected for me."

Damian heads off to the Bar&Grill

Ryla Relvinian
May 28th, 2001, 12:56:14 PM
Greetings, Damian Zean Cailis, I am Ryla Relvinian, and I will be your Master. Please join me in the thread I have created in the Academy. I look forward to working with you.