PDA

View Full Version : :a new face walks in:

Shade Magus
May 30th, 2001, 02:10:20 PM
:A young man walks in to the Jedi Recruitment Center and sets his bags down by the wall and he sits down in a chair to rest his legs. For it had been a long trip for Shade Magus. He wondered what kinda freinds he would make and what kinda people he would meet. For the time being though he sent word that there was a new person that requested training to be a Jedi. He just wished that he would get a master and not disappoint them:

"Hello my name his Sage Magus and I wish to become a Jedi Padawan"

Warren Azalin
May 30th, 2001, 04:28:04 PM
:: Walking into the Recruitment Center dressed in his usual attire the Jedi headed towards the newcomer. Removing his hood slightly as he walked he reached the newcomer and spoke to him in a soft tone ::

"Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order, my name is Jedi Knight Warren Azalin. I am one of the Assistant Jedi Academy Coordinators here, now you wish to be a Jedi correct. Well if that is what you wish then I shall seek you out a Master, till then you may go to the Academy for a friendly spar with fellow Jedi or you may go to the Bar and Grill and meet new people."

OOC: If you haven't already done so it would be a good idea to go to the Class being held at the academy until a Master is found for you.

Shade Magus
May 30th, 2001, 06:02:33 PM
"Thank you for your advice. I will follow it and thanks you for being the first to welcome me."

Jaina Organa Solo
May 30th, 2001, 10:34:28 PM
"Hi" Jaina said as she walks up to the new guy. "welcome to the praexum."

Shade Magus
May 31st, 2001, 09:03:24 AM
"Hello Jaina and thanks for welcoming me.