View Full Version : :: Riley Walks in. ::

Riley Jacobson
May 26th, 2001, 06:57:09 PM
"Hello, my name is Riley Jacobson and I would like to be trained as a Jedi."

:: He stands quietly, patiently waiting to be called upon. ::

Master Yurza
May 26th, 2001, 07:43:44 PM
:Yurza notices a new person standing and he goes over to greet him:

"Hey my name is Yurza. So you want to be a Jedi too. That is a good choice, just don't expect to start a training from a master soon. I mean hey look at me I have been here for a few weeks and i still don't have a master, not that I am complaining because i kinda like the freedom, but if you want to get some things learned then you should go to the Academy and join the Basic Force Moves class. Well I will catcha later."

:Yurza starts to walk away then he turns around to tell the newcomer something he forgot:

"Oh yeah, just a few things for survival. Don't start poking anything while a chick named Leeloo is around. Also watch out for a monkey named Sten because he can be trouble cause he kinda got me and my freind to steal the legendary frying pan from the B&G(also he has some wierd bananas). Well other than that, you should be good. See ya later."

Mace McClain
May 26th, 2001, 07:45:55 PM
"Hello, Riley. I'm Mace McClain, as you know. Welcome to GJO. A master will be with you to give you instructioins"

Riley Jacobson
May 26th, 2001, 07:53:36 PM
:: Riley, looking somewhat startled, nods to Yurza. ::

"Thanks for the advice."

:: He then turns to greet Mace. ::

"Thank You, Mace, good to see you."

Mace McClain
May 27th, 2001, 05:01:39 PM
"Yea, its nice to see you again, to."

Shadow LeFae
May 27th, 2001, 10:54:39 PM
:: Fae, elated to see her best friend here, rushes up to meet him... :: "Riley! ohmigod i'm sooo glad you decided to join here! anyways, how's it been going?"

Riley Jacobson
May 28th, 2001, 12:58:00 PM
:: Riley smiles at Fae. ::

"It's been going alright, Fae. I'm patiently awaiting a Master. In the meantime, I'm in a class with a group of students until a Master becomes available for me."

Shadow LeFae
May 28th, 2001, 08:38:25 PM
I'm rejoining after a short span as a rogue jedi. I'm hopeing that my old master will accept me back...

Riley Jacobson
May 28th, 2001, 09:17:34 PM
"Well, I'm sure your old Master will accept you back."

Shadow LeFae
May 30th, 2001, 10:32:21 PM
Fae slipped her hand into Riley's
"thanks" Fae said, giving his hand a light squeeze. all of a sudden, her comlink started vibrating. reluctent to let go of Riley's hand, but knowing the call was probably important, fae slipped er hand out of his, and opened the link. "yeah?" *beat* "This is Fae" *beat* "hey" *double beat* "Ok, that's great" *beat* "listen, i got ta go, buhbye." turns comlink off. "Guess what? Warren's accepted me again!"

Riley Jacobson
May 30th, 2001, 10:55:09 PM
:: Riley smiled happily. ::

"That's great!"

:: He hugged her. ::

"You better go, I guess."

:: He frowned slightly. ::

Shadow LeFae
May 30th, 2001, 11:17:02 PM
I think i have a few minutes..." Fae said, extremely happy that he had hugged her...

Riley Jacobson
May 30th, 2001, 11:25:37 PM
:: He leaned in and whispered into her ear. ::

"I miss you a lot, Princess."

Shadow LeFae
May 30th, 2001, 11:32:30 PM
Fae says as her chrono meter buzzes to tell her 'it's time to get to class' :( "I'm sorry, I have to go to class now, maybe we can meet later to grab a bit to eat @ the B&G?" she suggested

Riley Jacobson
May 30th, 2001, 11:49:08 PM
"I'd like that very much, Fae."

:: He gave her a quick hug. ::

"See you later."

Shadow LeFae
May 31st, 2001, 12:25:54 PM
Fae said, running from the room, hoping she won't be late for class...

Riley Jacobson
May 31st, 2001, 01:55:49 PM
:: He smiled, and then went off to class too. ::