PDA

View Full Version : New Recruit!

R2D2 the Jedi
Jun 7th, 2001, 07:54:38 PM
Hello everybody. I wish to be a Jedi Knight. I will do whatever it takes...

Liam Jinn
Jun 8th, 2001, 09:07:49 PM
Well, one of the Acadamy's Coordinators will talk to you here shortly and try and sound fancy, what they'll basically say is,

"Hi, we'll try and find a master for you soon but check out the Bar if you haven't and if you want, start posting in the training class."

Now really, it'll more than likely take time to find a master unless someone is generous enough to choose you..Don't go by my words here though, wait for an Acadamy Coordinator. :)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 8th, 2001, 11:41:47 PM
::Walks into recruitement area and overhears Liam and gives him a gentle push::

Wise guy!!

::turns her attention to the new recruite::

Please forgive him...he is nice but yet a wise guy at times.

::Leia gave off a slight chuckle::

On behalf of the Greater Jedi Order I would like to welcome you here. My name is Jedi Master Leia Solo. I am also a Jedi Academy Coordinator here.

Like Liam mentioned..we have to see who is available to train you. In the meantime...feel free to join the group training class that is being held now here:pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm...=151.topic (http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm3.showMessage?topicID=151.topic)

We hope to get back to you shortly. Again welcome to GJO.

::Leia bowed slightly at the newcomer and before leaving gave a 1/2 smirk at Liam before leaving::

See you later Liam.

Liam Jinn
Jun 8th, 2001, 11:46:14 PM
Ok, You're lucky. I'll take you as my padawan. :) Go to the acadamy and post in your training thread.

R2D2 the Jedi
Jun 10th, 2001, 10:22:00 PM
Cool! Thanks a lot.