PDA

View Full Version : [Greetings honored Jedi]

Azakhaban
Apr 19th, 2001, 08:11:22 PM
[I am the Wookie Azakhaban. I have come here before you to ask of you to teach me the ways of the Jedi]

Satine Capashen
Apr 19th, 2001, 08:37:05 PM
Alpha watches from the shadows, waiting for a mastre or Knight to show up...

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 19th, 2001, 09:51:48 PM
**Leia smiled at the newcomer**

Greetings I am Jedi Master Leia Solo. I have just spoken to Jedi Master Darth Turbogeek and he will be more than happy to take you on as a padawan learner.

Please wait here. Master Turbogeek should be here shortly.

**Leia bowed to the Wookie and started heading back to the temple**

Darth Turbogeek
Apr 19th, 2001, 10:44:14 PM
:: The Jedi spirit appears, his image hazy in the Force. quietly appraises the Wookie::

"Welcome. Whats makes you wish to be Jedi?"

Azakhaban
Apr 19th, 2001, 11:40:52 PM
*The Wookie gazes contemplatively at the Blue Jedi Ghost*

[I wish to become a Jedi to prevent the chains of oppression from falling upon the innocent people of the universe again. I recall specifically the Empire enslaving my people to do their bidding. Never could anything have been more immoral. I know that carrying those memories in anger and spite will accomplish nothing, however, working to prevent it from happening again can accomplish everything. I am gifted in the ways of the force. I have the opportunity to carry the Honor of doing exactly that; preventing it. And I wish to do so, nowhere else could I find a life with more honor and fullfillment]

Darth Turbogeek
Apr 19th, 2001, 11:47:40 PM
"I see you have potential. But that potential must be used if it is to be anythign other than potential. Being a Jedi is not easy, but I know the Wookie race is honourable and does not stop if they decide to do something. I welcome you and accept you as a learner. You may find instruction unexpected and you will be expected to do some study by yourself, but I believe you will do as you hope to do"

Azakhaban
Apr 20th, 2001, 12:05:01 AM
*Azakhaban bows her head*

[I will devote my fullest capabilities to my training. Thank you, Honored Jedi Master]

Azakhaban
Jun 9th, 2001, 10:26:08 PM
To the top

Due to recent events, I am left in search of a new Master. Be minded that I haven't any previous training yet to this date.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 11th, 2001, 11:08:45 PM
OOC: I will make note of this and enter it in the temple. I hope to get back to you shortly :)