PDA

View Full Version : **Wishing To Join**

Seger Donovan
Jun 12th, 2001, 01:02:38 AM
**Bows Humbly and waits**

OOC: OK, so Its Me, Dyzm, But due to some things happening at TSO, Dyzm seems to have... Well, Died for right now. Also, This Summer i'm going to be a life guard, and thinking sithy thoughts might not be the best idea while trying to protect peoples lives, Soooo... I'm asking if I can Join here and protect peoples lives for once. How about it?

Warren Azalin
Jun 12th, 2001, 01:35:28 AM
:: Walking into the Recruitment Center dressed in his usual attire the Jedi headed towards the newcomer. Removing his hood slightly as he walked he reached the newcomer and spoke to him in a soft tone ::

"Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order, my name is Jedi Knight Warren Azalin. I am one of the Assistant Jedi Academy Coordinators here, now you wish to be a Jedi correct. Well if that is what you wish then I shall seek you out a Master, till then you may go to the Academy for a friendly spar with fellow Jedi or you may go to the Bar and Grill and meet new people."

OOC: Well seems since Dyzm is dead for the moment and you have no access to locked Forums I see no problem why you shouldn't be a Jedi :) . After all last thing you wanna do is be a lifeguard while plotting how to kill people as a Sith :p

Seger Donovan
Jun 12th, 2001, 05:48:10 PM
**Nods and Stands**

Thank You...

**Seger turns and walks out of the Recruitment Center**

OOC: Thats What I'm Talking about man! I can just picture myself laughing evilly while little kids drown in the wave pool, saying things like "It Is you DESTINY! to drown like a water logged rat" And then laugh some more. Its just the wrong frame of mind**

Katarina Kariena
Jun 14th, 2001, 12:27:07 AM
OOC: *ROTFL* That's one way to look at it!!!