PDA

View Full Version : Excuse me...

Jaina Organa Solo
May 16th, 2001, 08:18:31 AM
My name is Jaina Solo and i would like to be trained in the ways of the force.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 16th, 2001, 11:55:54 AM
::A petite Jedi Master slowly walks up to Jaina::

Solo..you say? Interesting indeed. I am Jedi Master Leia Solo. A Jedi Academy Coordinator here, as well a Jedi Master and Council Member.

Please tell me a little about yourself and bare with me. I would have to see who is available to train you. Hopefully I will be able to get back to you shortly.

Organa Solo
May 16th, 2001, 04:53:40 PM
OOC: Deja vu...

"Excuse me but you needn't go off on an uneeded pursuit Leia"

*Organa "glides" in and nods to the two*

"Hello, I am Jedi Master Leia Organa Solo. And Leia, if it is fine with the Council, I would like to take on Jaina as a Padawan if she so consents, since I am now here all of the time and picking up on lost habits"

*She smiles*

Jaina Organa Solo
May 16th, 2001, 05:50:33 PM
uhh... actually, i was hoping for a master that didn't look so much like my mom...
My Name Is Jaina Solo, and I'm daughter to Leia Solo, the Cheif of State of the New Republic Central Command, and Admiral Han Solo, The leader of the New Republic Central Command's Military Forces, and Commanding Officer of Shadow Squadron. I'm also the Third Lieutenant of Wraith Suadron, and The commander of the Seventh Star.

Teka Kenobi
May 17th, 2001, 12:33:10 PM
...ok, so 3 solo's in one thread. I thought it dilute it a bit :) - If there are three solo's can you reallly be solo? (Did that come out right?)

Mace McClain
May 17th, 2001, 03:40:12 PM
OOC: Good question, Teka.

Organa Solo
May 17th, 2001, 08:24:53 PM
OOC: I know nothing of that subject. I've just played this char for as long as this name has been around, here and elsewhere, and when I came here, from TGC, it really was never questioned.

That inspires a thought... Though all bearing the same name and apparently look, each is different. None of the three the same, but for the name. So how would one judge? By the character's development, or their name...?

Who said philosophy was a lost art?

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 17th, 2001, 10:40:35 PM
OOC: Good point and then there is "Leia Solo" being the NR. OS being from TGC and myself being GJO. So in essence we were on different boards for the longest time. No confusion..it's just a last name...although all in essence's Leia's. Now each character is slightly different. To confuse the matter we all have Leia's original background...but Leia Solo is married to Han Solo...Organa Solo is not but still has the other part of Leia's history. Now..I have Leia's background but with a twist...I stated was divorce from Han...now my RP history is over a year and I am engaged to Obiwan2..so quite differently there. Anyway..WHEN...Obi and I get married ...I will become Leia Organa Kenobi. NO MORE SOLO!! ;) Already have the username too.

Now did I confuse everyone. LOL :lol:

Besides I can tell you I am friends w/Organa and Leia Solo on the boards. :)

Jaina Organa Solo
May 17th, 2001, 11:03:33 PM
so do i get a master that doesn't look like a clone of my mom?

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 18th, 2001, 11:15:18 PM
OOC: Can we keep the clone comments out of this please. We are not clones. BTW: I know who you are :)

I thought Organa offered to take you as a padawan.

Jaina Organa Solo
May 19th, 2001, 09:40:38 AM
geez...
ok, i guess...

Vega Van Derveld
May 19th, 2001, 11:10:47 AM
OOC: :eek: This thread scares me. 2 Leias and Leias daughter who's really the daughter of another Leia, not Jedi Master Leia who's married to ObiWan2 and not the other Jedi Leia who goes by the name Organa

:x

Also, dont you agree that Fett is THE greatest person ever? He deserves to be worshipped. Do so. And can someone change me please? I needed to potty, and couldnt find it!

Organa Solo
May 19th, 2001, 05:03:24 PM
OCC: :rolleyes:

My current Padawan count at TGC numbers over ten, with recent needed additions. I cannot support any more, here or there, without slighting them in some way due to lack of time. So if you know what I'm getting at, let's just end this debate here nicely.

Jaina Organa Solo
May 19th, 2001, 10:17:35 PM
ok, thats fine with me...

Azakhaban
May 20th, 2001, 12:54:26 AM
[...as one would most likely deduce, according to previous posts in this thread...]

OOC: Sorry, just passing through, my appointed Master must have forgotten about me and so I was checking to make sure; saw this...

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 20th, 2001, 09:46:19 PM
OOC: Organa..now you are unable to train Jaina? Jaina bare with me I will have to find someone new.

Leia Solo
May 22nd, 2001, 06:15:02 PM
ooc- :lol: ! sorry... just had to stop by to make this thread even more confising.

ic-

::the leia that happens to be jaina's mom, wanders in, smiles to the jedi knight leia solo and organa solo.::

hey sweetie. *hugs* how's the search for a master going?

Jaina Organa Solo
May 22nd, 2001, 06:40:10 PM
Jaina Returns the hug "very slowly, no one has accepted me yet..."

Leia Solo
May 22nd, 2001, 06:54:30 PM
Well, I'm sure that Leia will find you a wonderful master. Just be patient. :)

Jaina Organa Solo
May 22nd, 2001, 07:55:06 PM
Ok, I'll try. Hey, have you seen dad around lately? I never see him anymore...

Leia Solo
May 22nd, 2001, 09:32:12 PM
:lol: i know what you mean. he always complains about me never coming home, but he never thinks about coming by the capitol anymore.

i'll see what i can do...

sqace
May 23rd, 2001, 08:07:00 AM
thisd is a magor sign that the clone wars never ended, Paltapine would be sickened if he knew that Vader had failed him so badly

Jaina Organa Solo
May 23rd, 2001, 08:38:25 AM
THEY'REN'T CLONES!!! their just three different Leias, who happened to all post a my thread...

sqace
May 23rd, 2001, 08:56:14 AM
maybe maybe not i still say they are clones, only explanation for there being 5 different ones that i have seen posted messages from on the whole of this place andi haven't explored much

Jaina Organa Solo
May 23rd, 2001, 08:59:14 AM
there are only 3 Leias here, one of them is my mom and cheif of state of the NRCC, the other one is a Jedi who's engaged to ObiWan2, and the other one is a member of the Gungan Council...

sqace
May 23rd, 2001, 09:22:43 AM
the consept of so many of the same person intriges me, i'm surprised there isn't some kind of system to stop peoples names being so similar, i mean with Alderan destroyed and that being the only place where the name was used i would of thought that there would be only 1 leia in the universe

Sieken Kasstra
May 23rd, 2001, 10:24:17 AM
what in gods name is the guy talking about??? Sqace this is STARWARS not medievil britain....:rolleyes:

thankgod for sane humanity...

siek

Organa Solo
May 23rd, 2001, 04:46:14 PM
OOC: Interesting. This thread continues to grow...

And I thought we were finally past the "clones" part. Clones we are not, if you cannot understand such from reading the contents of this thread, I choose not to waste my time agruing otherwise. Think as you all will. I'll just go about my usual postings. Thank you. :)

Warren Azalin
May 23rd, 2001, 04:54:11 PM
Way to many Solo's in one thread :lol: .

Jaina Organa Solo
May 23rd, 2001, 08:28:07 PM
AND ONLY TWO OF THEM ARE RELATED! :lol:

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 23rd, 2001, 10:20:34 PM
:p

amichan24
May 25th, 2001, 09:35:19 PM
Ami ran in, somewhat breathless. She had gotten her master's message a little late, and she hurried to meet Jaina.

To her surprise, she found three Leias, as well as another person, staring at her. She looked at all three, not sure at first which one was which. She turned to the last person in the group, whom she did not recognize. She nodded her head in respect, still breathing a little deeply.

"You are Jaina Organa Solo, right?" Ami asked. Jaina nodded, and Ami breathed a sigh of relief.

"I'm glad to meet you. My name is Ami Mizuno, and I am going to be your master."

She looked at the three Leias again, and shook her head. "Come, Jaina. I'll lead you to the training grounds."

Not sure what to do next, she bowed to the Leias and began to walk away.

Jaina Organa Solo
May 27th, 2001, 11:02:25 PM
"OK, let me do something real quick..." Jaina turned to her mom and gave her a hug, "I'll come visit often, i promise." Then she turned to her new master and said, "Ok, I'm ready."

Leia Solo
Jun 12th, 2001, 08:50:59 PM
*hugs**smiles* you'd better be sure to visit. may the Force be with you, jaina.

ooc- btw- i could have added another solo account to this mess... i think i still remember han's password. :evil:

ReaperFett
Jun 12th, 2001, 09:05:02 PM
Solo means alone. He have 'undreds:)

Leia Solo
Jun 12th, 2001, 09:17:23 PM
duh. :rolleyes: :rollin:

angellink11
Jun 13th, 2001, 07:16:26 PM
wow...way to many solo's here. *runs to the diner*

Shadow LeFae
Jun 14th, 2001, 11:38:47 AM
can someone close this thread?