PDA

View Full Version : *Familiar Face Walk's in*

GeneralTection
Jun 23rd, 2001, 12:14:43 AM
*A Strange Person Comes In And Fill's Out A Form...But The Form Person Realizes This Person Has Come In Before....*

Form Person:"Havent You Been Here Before?"

<font color="blue">Mysterious Person="Yes...Only I didnt Finish training For My Ship Broke Down....So I Need To Continue My training...I was Trained By Jedi Knight Leia Solo,But Never Finished Training...I was known As The Blue Raja...."</font>

Form Person:"Wel Ok...Just Fill The Form And Take A Seat Over There"

*Raja Walk's over And Take's A Seat...*

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 23rd, 2001, 11:08:01 PM
OOC: SORRY! RL...has been busy and messed up for me. I am seriously trying to catch up here and have been away for a bit. But I know we discussed this on aim

IC:

::A petite Jedi Master walks up to the former padawan of hers..Blue Raja. She stops short infront of them before giving a slight bow::

Greetings. I am Jedi Master Leia Solo. I am also a Jedi Council Member and Jedi Academy Coordinator here. Please forgive me for my delay...as I have been detained some. I recall we trained together sometime ago. You chose to join the Jedi once more.

I will have to go back to the temple and see who is available to train you. Please be patient this may take a little time. If you like there is a Basic Force Class going on in the Academy, please feel free to join in and even spar w/some of the other padawans.

I hope to get back to you shortly. For now...I would like to welcome you once again to GJO.

::Leia bowed once more before exiting the recruitement area::

GeneralTection
Jun 25th, 2001, 10:15:20 AM
*Raja Bow's,And Remember's How He Was Only 3 Trainings Away...A Tear Comes To His Eye,And He Pull's Out His lighsaber and Remembers All Of The Basic Training*