PDA

View Full Version : Standing alone in the recruitment center

Anbira Hicchoru
Jun 8th, 2001, 02:27:00 PM
:: He didn't know why he was here, and it was the constant unknown that was beginning to eat away at him. Who was he, and what was his place in the universe? He didn't know any of this. Sure, he could ask others...but could he trust them to be truthful. These were things he didn't know.

He was a man without a name, and without a past. There were things he knew, however. He knew of his abilities...his prowess with the Force, and knew that it wasn't a coincidence that he held such gifts within.

He was a force user, that much was certain. But where did his heart lie? He did not know. It was among the Sith that he had awoken, trapped in a bacta tank. They had told him they were his friends, but how could he trust Sith? Weren't they known for being deceitful and treacherous? Even though that woman had pleaded with him...he could not make himself trust them. And even if it were true, would he still follow that path if he were given a clean slate?

He had only one thing he could trust...his own instincts. And his instincts had guided him here today. Standing alone now, he strained to form words in his throat, so that his artificial voicebox could speak for him. A struggling gasp could be heard faintly behind a lifeless voice. ::

<font color=0099CC>I_mu-ust_speak_with_a_Jedi_Master___now.</font>

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 8th, 2001, 10:52:45 PM
::Walking out to the Recruitement area Leia found herself stopping cold in her tracks. What she heard was true!! Anbira Hicchoru...was waiting in the Recruitement Area... but why?!!::

::Leia hesitated for a moment and gave a slight bow out of respect and to greet him::

Forgive me...Anbira. But what brings you to the Greater Jedi Order?

Anbira Hicchoru
Jun 8th, 2001, 11:05:11 PM
:: He turned at the sound of a female voice, and stared at a brunette-haired woman, who acted as if she knew him. She spoke a name....Anbira. Was that his name? ::

<font color=0099CC>You_know_me_a-as_well?</font>

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 8th, 2001, 11:14:31 PM
::Leia looked at Anbira puzzled for a moment. How can he not realize she knew him:

Again...please forgive me. But Anbira..you do know me...all too very well. Trust me. How can you say you do not know me? It truly does not make sense to me.

Anbira Hicchoru
Jun 8th, 2001, 11:25:24 PM
:: He shook his head, looking down ::

<font color=0099CC>I_have_n-never_met_you_before_in_my_life. </font>

:: Looking up, there was a touch of desperation in his eyes ::

<font color=0099CC>I_didn't_know_my_name_until_you_told_me.

I_will_have_to_take_your_word_on_it. </font>

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 8th, 2001, 11:34:46 PM
::Looking on very confused at Anbira.. how can this be?!! He does not know who he is!!::

Well..It seems to me you might be suffering from amnesia..Anibira.

::Leia paused::

Do you know what has happened to you or what has brought you to GJO?

Anbira Hicchoru
Jun 9th, 2001, 02:08:47 PM
<font color=0099CC>If_I_knew_that,_I_wouldn't_be_h-here_today.</font>

Kwan Gin Kenobi
Jun 9th, 2001, 04:57:59 PM
:: wanders into the Recruitment area and hears in the Force of one searching for himself. He quickly probes Anbira unnoticed by him, as he does so. He finds deep buried memories of the past that have been suppressed by him or someone else. The Force has guided Anbira back to his possible beginnings, but Anbira carries doubt and conflict within himself. Master Kwan-Gin leaves Anbira's mind quickly once again, as a faint whisper can be heard like a passing breeze in Anbira's mind, but a noticeable calm remains within Anbira.

:: steps forward and looks upon Master Leia Solo and Anbira. "Sorry for intruding, Anbira, but I have come across similar situations that you are now experiencing with others ( of dark or light side beliefs) in my journeys."

:: looking back at Anbira, meeting his eyes of despair. "You must trust yourself first Anbira to clear all of your doubts, as to who you are. You know of the Force, trust it with all your being for the truth of life shall be reveal from within. Others could tell you who you are or what you have done, but only you truly can know yourself. Within feelings and the Force, you can find the truth. It lets your instincts remind you of what is right and what is wrong. To feel, you use it to control your doubt from within. As you control that doubt, your reliance upon your knowledge and actions in the Force, will guide you. In other words, when you balance your feelings upon your other abilities, such as thought and action, you are in control. Having too much doubt, thinking and not knowing by instincts will cause misconception that will lead you to stray from yourself."

:: stands a few feet away from both of you and glances off into the distance of the room. His presence remains quiet and peaceful.

Anbira Hicchoru
Jun 9th, 2001, 07:37:53 PM
:: The man, Anbira, gulps somewhat, clearing his throat as he breathes into his voicebox again. Listening to the words of a man he assumed to be another Jedi Master, he continued. ::

<font color=0099CC>Then,_I_have_but_one_option.</font>

:: Anbira looked at the woman...Leia. ::

<font color=0099CC>I_wish_to_become_a_Jedi. My_i-instincts_guide_me. </font>

Warren Azalin
Jun 10th, 2001, 03:40:35 AM
:: Warren stood in awe as he heard Anibra finish speaking, he had heard tales that the man he saw before him was once a Jedi but now he would see it himself. Stepping back he made sure not to interrupt either his former Master or Anibra. He could only stand in silence as he let them talk amongst themselves ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 11th, 2001, 12:34:30 AM
::After hearing Kenobi speak , Leia became stunned at Anbira's request. Thinking really carefully before speaking, the petite jedi master found herself momentarily pacing the recruitement area while keeping her head down. She suddenly stopped after a few turns. Leia looked up at Anbira, poising her head to the side, trying to look deeply into his eyes looking for sincerity::

I see..then please let me ask you this. Besides what you have just told me, what are your other reasons for joining the Jedi today, Anbira. I am very much aware at one time, you were a powerful Jedi Master here a long time ago.

Please tell me why you would like to serve the light and why do you feel in you heart and soul that this is your mission in life?

::Leia continued to look on..waiting for Anbira's response::

AmazonBabe
Jun 12th, 2001, 03:14:03 AM
:: AB was making her way through the many patios and gardens in the Temple. She made this daily treck to care for the various plants and vegitation growing within and outside of the Temple. ::

:: As she moved about, she had to pass through the Recruitment Center to tend to the small potted plants there. She didn't mind this at all, for it allowed her time to see who was there, asking to join the Jedi. She liked to mingle with the different people there, and talk lightly with them. Little did she know today would be a bit different. ::

:: Walking through the center, she scanned the area and stopped so suddenly she nearly fell over. Standing at the center, talking to Leia, was Anbira Hicchoru, former Sith. AB blinked several times. What in blazes was Anbira doing at the Jedi Recruitment Center?! ::

:: She came up slowly behind Leia, as the two talked. She listened and watched, but remained silent. She was too stunned at what she heard and didn't know where this had all suddenly come from. She sighed. The plants in the other areas of the Temple would have to wait for awhile. Suddenly, this seemed to sail to the top of her list of duties for the day. ::

Anbira Hicchoru
Jun 23rd, 2001, 05:20:52 PM
<font color=0099CC>Because_I_have_to_t-trust_my_instincts. I_know_nothing_of_my_past,_for_better_o-or_worse. My_heart_alone_guides_me.</font>

:: Anbira closes his eyes ::

<font color=0099CC>Do_with_my_talents_a-as_you_wish.</font>

JediBeldarine
Jun 23rd, 2001, 05:36:17 PM
**Making her daily rounds through the vaunted halls of the Greater Jedi Order, she stopped to see a mass of people standing around. Around.. something.. A person, perhaps? Edging closer, Beldarine wondered what all the commotion was over. She recognized the figure standing in the middle. A figure that struck horror in people's minds -- a Sith Master of the upmost power.. Anbira Hicchoru. Her eyes went wide, shock and surprise pervading her body.

A Sith Master HERE? In.. In the GJO... and inside the Recruiting Center.. no less....

**A brief look of consternation passed over her eyes as she walked forward, making her way to the center of the throng. Bel's features smoothed over; her face a perfect mask of Jedi patience and virtue. She had overheard most of the conversation.. Anbira.. without memory.. wanting to be molded into a Jedi? The young woman walked up and stood beside her dear friend, Leia.

"Anbira.. are you truly sure you want to undertake this path? This is not like the Sith -- there is no quick and easy way to become a Jedi.. It.. it takes hard work, and dedication. The dark side is the easy way, shall you truly choose the way of self sacrifice and peace?"

**Anbira hesitantly nodded his head yes in affirmation to her words.

"Then I shall train you. Disappoint me not, Anbira. Follow your heart, and become a true Jedi. I am not an easy master, but if you have the will to be a good Jedi... Then I will gladly have you as my padawan. Do you accept?"

AmazonBabe
Jun 26th, 2001, 02:27:56 AM
:: AB looked between Anbira and Beldarine. This was all happening so fast. Her mind was screaming to catch up. ::

:: From the way Anbira acted and from news she'd heard recently, he was suffering from some sort of amnesia. She looked at him again. Apparently a bad case of it from that. She didn't probe into his thoughts, but she did sense the man had what appeared to be a massive wall holding all his memories. The type of wall that made it almost nearly impossible to penetrate and access what was on the other side. It was like starting life all over again for him. She shuddered. To lose all those memories... Well, perhaps in his case it was for the best. He had been one of the more dangerous Sith Master known to GJO. Now, that Sith was no longer a Sith and asking to be a Jedi. Now the only question remaining was if he would maintain his want to be a Jedi for the rest of his new life. Quietly, she fervently hoped so.::

Anbira Hicchoru
Jun 28th, 2001, 10:12:30 PM
:: Anbira smiled wistfully ::

<font color=0099CC>If_I_do_not...then_I_only_a-accept_nothingness.</font>

:: He looked to Beldarine, glancing at another figure hidden away in the foliage ::

<font color=0099CC>Train_me_well.</font>

AmazonBabe
Jun 29th, 2001, 08:36:34 PM
:: AB blinked in amazement. He was going through with the training; the training to be a Jedi. She remembered long ago he had once been a powerful Jedi. Perhaps he would be again. ::

:: As she began to tend to one of the plants in the recruitment center, she caught a glance from Anbira. She smiled. It was her way of welcoming him to GJO and congratulating him on a rare opportunity many never aquired:
a second chance at life. ::

Anakis Moreven
Jul 3rd, 2001, 06:41:50 PM
*Anakis watched from a distance, not getting too close to Anbira. He didn't know if Anbira was faking it, and he also wasn't sure if he wanted to know...*

*Anakis walked a bit closer, then spontaneously shouted: "WELCOME!!!"*

*Everyone looked at Anakis, slightly annoyed by him, ruining the strange scene, the Former Jedi Master, then powerful Sith Master, was reverting back to the light. He didn't really get it...Was Anbira faking it??? He couldn't tell*

JediBeldarine
Jul 3rd, 2001, 11:17:01 PM
**She stared at Anbira for a few moments before drawing herself up. With her shoulders held back and head held high in the air, the Jedi Knight looked as regal as any queen, and just as imposing. Her eyes pierced through the former Sith, burrowing deep into his heart. He was guarded, tense, standing amid those who used to be his enemies. Those who he now came to for help.

**Nodding once she smiled a grim smile.

"I shall train you, Anbira. Find yourself a room in the living quarters, and I will be waiting for you in the Academy when you are ready. Find me there."

**With an incline of her head, Beldarine turned and strode calmly from the center. All heads remained locked on Anbira, however, and probably would remain there for quite some time. Getting used to a former Sith Master of his magnitude would take some time, however Bel knew it would be time well spent.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 9th, 2001, 11:07:20 PM
OOC: Sorry haven't been around. But glad training has started :)