PDA

View Full Version : Hey, can I join

Odan Urr the Scholar
Jun 29th, 2001, 07:34:08 PM
OOC: *sigh* Im sorry, I have tried twice and this character Im prepared to keep and put in the work to keep it going....Im trying to get rid of most of my excess characters and limit it to four.
I'd like another chance, if you're willing to give it.
IC: The scholar walked up and looked around, confused. "This is..different. What happened to the Republic and the Empress?"
A recruiter walked up and asked, "Can I help you?"
"Umm...Can I join your order?" He propped the scrolls he was carrying up and waited.

OOC:So.....noone will post at all here? You all hate me so?

Shadow LeFae
Jun 30th, 2001, 10:36:51 PM
"Probably" Fae said as she walked up to the guy carrying all the scrolls. "Hi, I'm Fae. I'm a Padawan here." She said with a smile.

Odan Urr the Scholar
Jul 1st, 2001, 01:11:19 AM
"Hi, I'm Odan Urr from....the past."

Figrin D an
Jul 1st, 2001, 02:05:48 AM
:: Jedi Master Figrin D'an was walking slowly past the Recruitment Center, while on the way to his personal quarters. He was reading the latest stream of Holonet news reports on a data pad, his cloak flowing about him and swaying as he meandered through the hallway. He stopped suddenly, raising his head and looking around in quiet curiosity. He felt a strange presence in the Force, one that seemed powerful yet... confused.

The Jedi turned and walk towards the central room of the recruitment center, continuing to wonder about the presence that he felt. It was most certainly one of pure heart, a follower the Light, perhaps even a Jedi presence that he was not aware of.

Figrin arrived in the room to see two beings talking at the far end of the room. One of them, he recognized as the padawan Shadow LeFae. The other seemed vaguely familiar, but Figrin was sure that he had never met the man before. The man was a Jedi, Figrin was sure of this now. But, where he came from was a mystery. Figrin noted the scrolls that the man was carrying, soon became transfixed on these items. Using his enhanced eyesight, he peered at the scrolls and caught a glimpse of the formation of the text. From the style of letters, Figrin knew instantly that the scrolls had to be at least 4000 years old, if not older. The Jedi Master's interest was now even higher. As he approached, the two turned, pausing their conversation and looking towards Figrin as he strode towards them.

"Good day, padawan Shadow LeFae. I trust things are going well for you."

Figrin then turned towards the stranger, bowing kindly and introducing himself.

"Greetings, my friend. I am Figrin D'an, a Jedi Master and member of the Jedi Council." ::

Odan Urr the Scholar
Jul 1st, 2001, 01:00:07 PM
Odan turns towards the Master and checks himself, steadying the scrolls.
"I am Odan-Urr, I can't remember how I got to this time...only that I found myself in the Koros," Odan-Urr stopped and remembered it was nor called the Empress Teta system, "Empress Teta system. I couldnt find the Jedi on Coruscant, but I asked around for another order.
I found you.
I've been reading up on what I missed, I'm from 5000 years ago."

Shadow LeFae
Jul 1st, 2001, 08:55:47 PM
:: Fae cocked an eyebrow at Odan cynically when he said he was from the past. she also hate to calm herself from getting too angry that the Jedi Master had called her by her Royal name. she hated when that happened. ::

Odan Urr the Scholar
Jul 1st, 2001, 09:42:05 PM
Odan sensed her cynicism and said calmly without turning, "Even your Jedi Master can sense that I am confused. I have next to no idea whats been happening for 5000 years."

Shadow LeFae
Jul 2nd, 2001, 09:52:15 AM
"He's not my Jedi Master, he's a Jedi Master. My Master is Warren, who's hardly ever around. that's why i hang out here at the Recruitment center. helps to meet new people. as for being gone for 5000 years, i sorta know the feeling. I'm from a world in another galxy that never even heard of this place, until i tried to come here. yet, because i can read people's thoughts, i'm pretty well informed, and have been living here for about three months."

Odan Urr the Scholar
Jul 2nd, 2001, 12:25:55 PM
"I see.
Unfortunately, I have no talents like that. Only my innate abilities."

Figrin D an
Jul 4th, 2001, 11:05:51 PM
:: It was finally clear. Figrin did indeed recognize Odan-Urr from the few historical records that existed from his time period. Figrin probed the mind of the new arrival. It was clear that he was, in fact, Odan-Urr, the Jedi scholar from ages past.

"Well, to put things mildly, quite a lot has changed in the last 5000 years." Figrin couldn't help but laugh slightly. The words sounded so ridiculous, but they were true none-the-less.

"It's a very different galaxy than the one you remember. What was once the Old Rebublic is now ruled by many different groups... the Empire, various Sith factions, the New Republic... the list goes on. Our order of Jedi still champion the same ideals that the Jedi of ages past fought for. We all yearn for the day when the galaxy will again be at peace. A Jedi of your knowledge would be a great help to us."

Odan Urr the Scholar
Jul 4th, 2001, 11:52:10 PM
Odan-Urr bowed to him and smiled lightly.
"I appreciate it. I just want to teach others my trade."

Figrin D an
Jul 7th, 2001, 12:26:09 AM
:: Figrin noded in agreement. ::

"Very well, then. We would be honored to have you join us. You will be required to undergo our training regiment, just as all of our padawans do. And you will require a master to help you re-tune your Jedi abilities. Given the circumstances and our shared scholarly interests, I feel it would be best if I helped you personally by serving in a master's role."

Figrin waited for the man's response, hoping that he would accept the proposal.

Odan Urr the Scholar
Jul 7th, 2001, 12:58:27 AM
Odan-Urr nodded and said, "I agree whole-heartedly."

Anakis Moreven
Jul 8th, 2001, 11:01:02 AM
Whoa Tev...you look freaky...:)

Odan Urr the Scholar
Jul 8th, 2001, 12:56:51 PM
:)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 9th, 2001, 11:17:33 PM
OOC: Nicely done guys. Sorry I haven't been around :(