PDA

View Full Version : :: whistling down the hall ::

Torriana Marx
Jun 28th, 2001, 01:01:47 PM
OOC: To prevent any future confusion ... I also play the character Taja Loraan of TSE. :) I have already informed the Sith Council of this. ^_^

:: Torri came to a sudden halt and the sound of her footsteps on the hard floor died down. Well. This was convenient. There was no one around, and she wasn't really sure what she was here to do anyway. Clearing her throat, she tapped her foot on the ground and waited for something to happen before she got too bored. Anything ::

"Ahem ... uh ... hello?!"

Jedi Rebel X
Jun 28th, 2001, 02:45:15 PM
::A sudden "Yes?" came from a little ways away. Torriana looked all around, but couldn't seem to see where it came from::

"No, up here."

::This time the guy looked upwards, and spotted the jedi knight, laying atop a ledge. In a split second Rebel was on the ground in front of her::

"Hello."

Torriana Marx
Jun 28th, 2001, 03:01:48 PM
:: crossing arms over chest, she smirked and quirked a brow, eyes following his every movement ::

"Cute."

:: she nodded briskly ::

"Heya there. You wouldn't happen to be the big boss guy I go to to join this place, would you?"

Jedi Rebel X
Jun 28th, 2001, 03:27:14 PM
"No, I'm a knight here...but I don't handle new members...you'll have to wait until a coordinator or master comes to welcome you."

Torriana Marx
Jun 28th, 2001, 04:53:25 PM
"Drat."

:: disappointment clearly visible on her face, Torri pouted. Frowning slightly, she looked up at him ::

"Well, mister, you got any idea where I can find the guy? Gal, whichever ... oh yeah, and sorry for bugging ya."

Jedi Rebel X
Jun 28th, 2001, 05:27:00 PM
No, but they should be here shortly....it's no problem, you're not bugging me.

Torriana Marx
Jun 29th, 2001, 01:08:13 AM
"Mmkay ... and thanks."

:: holds up the victory sign and winks :: ;)

*EDIT: ttt

Warren Azalin
Jul 11th, 2001, 11:04:08 AM
:: Walking down the halls of the Greater Jedi Order Warren found himself heading towards the Recruitment Center as he always had; day after day he would head there to check up on the new recruits, but today he was running late. ::

"Hope someone is there at least to talk to the young ones, or else I'm in trouble."

:: Quickening his pace he entered the room and let out a small sigh of relief as he saw Rebel X talking to one of the newcomers ::

"Greetings."