PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a master.

Sequel Horn
Jun 20th, 2001, 08:54:20 PM
Sequel entered and looked around. He had long brown hair that went down to around his nec. His eyes held a dar presence a force that was within him that showed that he did not feel very welcome. He looked around and licked his lips. He stammered but than eventually spoke clearly.

"My name is Sequel Horn. I wish to be taught in the Jedi ways."

Katarina Kariena
Jun 21st, 2001, 01:37:05 PM
Kat watched from her perch between the wall and the roof, "Hello, Welcome."

She summersaulted down behind him. "Someone will be here shortly, but in the mean time, why do you feel so nervous?"

Sequel Horn
Jun 21st, 2001, 02:08:29 PM
"i do not now anyone here. The only person I know here abandoned me when I was a child. I grew up to know only how to survive. That to survive I must learn to kill. I was on a planet that had been liberated I had lost everything that day. I also learned about my father and this place."

Katarina Kariena
Jun 21st, 2001, 02:11:55 PM
"That's a tough life to deal with," Kat replied. "Believe me I know. My parrents were killed when I was 3 and I grew up on the streets of Corellia. But killing isn't everything. And you don't always have to kill to survive."

Sequel Horn
Jun 21st, 2001, 03:41:17 PM
"Yes I now that. I learned how to fly a ship I joined up with the Navy of the planet and made a good living than I lost it all. My entire life. My father is Corellian my mother....no idea she died a few weeks after I was born and my father gave me to a friend of his named Corran Katarn. He's a good man I grew up with him than he ahd to leave and I was attaced by some guys and I met another man he said that I had much potential. It was like he was carrying a darkness around him. He said his name was Samuel Horn, my uncle. He taught me how to fight. A few years later he left and to join a sith group to complete his training."

Katarina Kariena
Jun 22nd, 2001, 02:29:25 PM
"Sounds like growing up was alot of chalanges for you, but that dosen't mean that the past has to slow you down."

Sequel Horn
Jun 22nd, 2001, 02:34:40 PM
"True. The past doesn't have to slow me down. It can strengthen me. With the things that I have learned. I have learned that i can't trust my own family. My father abandoned me than shot me down. My Uncle tried to turn me Sith and than left me on my own barely able to survive."

Katarina Kariena
Jun 22nd, 2001, 03:43:46 PM
"Don't let that get to you. I could of turned Sith and given my parrents killer the satisfaction of knowing that they twisted me forever, but instead I dicided that I would become a Jedi and deny them the one hold they could possably have on me. You can do the same if you chose."

Sequel Horn
Jun 22nd, 2001, 04:21:42 PM
"Yes I can turn to a Jedi. I just hope that I will meet my father again...on better terms."

Katarina Kariena
Jun 23rd, 2001, 12:12:43 AM
That's always a good hope. If there is any way I can help let me know.

Sequel Horn
Jun 25th, 2001, 09:06:30 AM
"I shall let you know if there is any way that you could help me with."

EDIT: The SP

Shadow LeFae
Jun 30th, 2001, 11:05:18 PM
:: Fae entered the RC, and spoted a newcomer about her age. she walked halfway across the room when she stopped and took a closer look at the young man standing infront of her. :: *Now, where have i seen him before...?* :: She thought as she walked the remaining steps to the newcomer. :: "Hello" :: She said with a pleasent smile, still trying to figure out why he looked so familiar... ::

Sequel Horn
Jun 30th, 2001, 11:13:34 PM
Sequel turned to the other person. He smiled and spoke kindly.

"Hello. My name is Sequel Horn. What is yours?"

Shadow LeFae
Jul 1st, 2001, 09:02:02 PM
"I'm Fae. did you say your last name was Horn? no possible relationship to Kyle Horn i guess?"

Sequel Horn
Jul 2nd, 2001, 11:37:55 AM
Sequel didn't move. He felt uncomfortable and than he spoke.

"Yes I do have a relationship with him. He is my father."

Fae DuFrene
Jul 2nd, 2001, 02:34:58 PM
"No kidding? I'm the head medic at the squadron that he commands. Does he know that you are going to become a jedi too?"

Sequel Horn
Jul 2nd, 2001, 05:32:12 PM
"No I don't think he knows I'm here. I don't know how he'd react. When we met not to long ago he had shot me down in combat...what is this about him leading a Squadron?"

Shadow LeFae
Jul 3rd, 2001, 10:08:00 PM
"Oh, He's in charge of Wraith Squadron at the NRCC.I'm in charge of the Medical wing there. I use to be in the flight crew, but I prefered being Med instead."

Sequel Horn
Jul 3rd, 2001, 11:03:20 PM
Sequel nodded.

"Thought so. He is a skilled pilot, he took me down. The first person ever to do that to me."

Sequel stared at Fae a bit longer.

"You are a surprised that I am Kyle's son. It is obvious on your face and the way you spoke. It's quite understandable I would be as well in your position."

Shadow LeFae
Jul 3rd, 2001, 11:18:00 PM
"Yes, i am suprised. i don't remember Kyle ever mentioning anything about a son. You said you were a good Pilot, who do you fly for? i know of a few places thjat could use a good pilot like you." She said.

Sequel Horn
Jul 5th, 2001, 10:06:29 AM
Sequel smiled politely.

"I'm currently flying for a group called Via. flying is what I most enjoyed so I had to decide."

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 9th, 2001, 11:09:38 PM
OOC: So sorry have not been around to real life. Has Sequel started training in the academy class that is going on? Please let me know. Thank you

Sequel Horn
Jul 11th, 2001, 11:14:54 PM
OOC: Yep I saw the post so i went to it.