PDA

View Full Version : um......hello?

Coira
Jul 24th, 2001, 02:07:26 PM
*a slender, plain-looking young girl walks through the recruitment center. Her eyes never leave her feet, as she shyly begins to speak*

"Um.....h-hello? I wish to be t-t-trained as a Jedi."

*With obvious mental effort, she forces herself to look up, and gaze around*

Shade Magus
Jul 24th, 2001, 07:41:02 PM
::Shade walked around the Recruitment center. he was looking at all the ones that wanted to be trained and he remembered when he himself was not that different. He started to walk off when he saw a nervous young girl and the padawan walked over to her to greet her::

"Hello. My name is Shade Magus. I am a Jedi Padawan. So what are you looking for?"

Coira
Jul 25th, 2001, 02:19:57 PM
*Coira felt herself smile. It was a relief to see a kind face.*

"Hello, my n-name is C-Coira. I am looking for s-someone to train me."

Shade Magus
Jul 26th, 2001, 07:10:15 PM
::Shade laughed a little about the young girls nervousness. He remembered how he had been like her when he first came here::

"Hello Coria. There is no need to be shy here we won't hurt you or anything."

Coira
Jul 26th, 2001, 07:20:13 PM
::Coira chuckles, and bites her lip.::

"W-well, it's n-nice to m-meet you."

::Peers around the room again::

"How d-do you get a m-master?"

Shade Magus
Jul 26th, 2001, 07:24:29 PM
"Well that is kinda hard to answer. There aren't that many masters right now. I was just lucky enough to find one a short time ago, but I am sure if you ask around you will find one."

::Shade looks at the girl a little confusingly::

"So tell me why are you so nervous?"

Coira
Jul 26th, 2001, 07:38:02 PM
::The teenaged girl blushed a deep shade of red.::

"W-w-well....it is a phobia th-that I have. I h-have t-trouble b-being around p-people."

Shade Magus
Jul 26th, 2001, 09:05:19 PM
"Ahh....I see. Well that is something we will have to work on. Is there a reason for it?"

Coira
Jul 27th, 2001, 02:43:31 PM
::Coira's body goes rigid for a sceond, then she rapidly shakes her head.::

"N-n-no. I-I d-don't know."

Shade Magus
Jul 28th, 2001, 11:46:48 AM
"Whoa, calm down. So if there isn't a reason for it then why do you act so nervous?"

Coira
Jul 30th, 2001, 03:50:03 AM
::Coira opens her mouth to speak, but nothing comes out. The girl could only stand so much interaction. She stands there, frozen like an idiot.::

ReaperFett
Jul 30th, 2001, 12:59:29 PM
:: Walking through the centre, Fett walks past a room and recognises the girl he had spoken to outside the B&G. He began to walk in, but remembering her phobia, he slipped back out, and carried on walking::

Shade Magus
Jul 30th, 2001, 08:13:20 PM
::Shade noticed the look on the girls face and tried to calm her down and he backed up a little to give her some more room::

"Here ya go. Is this better?"

Warren Azalin
Aug 7th, 2001, 10:34:00 PM
:: Standing in the shadows Warren looked on as Shade talked to the girl, apperantly he had everything under control for now. But when she would gather the courage to ask for a Master then Warren would step forward to add his imput. ::