PDA

View Full Version : I want to join

waini
Jun 4th, 2001, 07:48:07 PM
* a b-wing slowly desends on to the landing pad out side, after which a tall (for 11 years old) human male
gets out and walks into the recruitment room, looks around casually, then speaks*

I am Waini from the planet Vagran, and i wish to learn the ways of the force. Those able to
share their knowledge, please tell me or contact me via the ^holonet^(aka "inter"net

ooc: if you have some info that would be helpful right away, please e-mail me at
mswasey@nycap.rr.com

Warren Azalin
Jun 4th, 2001, 09:59:42 PM
:: Walking into the Recruitment Center dressed in his usual attire the Jedi headed towards the newcomer. Removing his hood slightly as he walked he reached the newcomer and spoke to him in a soft tone ::

"Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order, my name is Jedi Knight Warren Azalin. I am one of the Assistant Jedi Academy Coordinators here, now you wish to be a Jedi correct. Well if that is what you wish then I shall seek you out a Master, till then you may go to the Academy for a friendly spar with fellow Jedi or you may go to the Bar and Grill and meet new people."

OOC: If you haven't already done so it would be a good idea to go to the Class being held at the academy until a Master is found for you.

waini
Jun 5th, 2001, 04:22:50 PM
*Waini turns to the jedi*
Thank you, Jedi Knight Warren Azalin. I will follow your advice immediatly.
*He then bows and procedes out the door*

Liam Jinn
Jun 6th, 2001, 11:13:45 AM
Hey, I'm gonna be your master, I'll make a thread in the acadamy..

waini
Jun 6th, 2001, 03:53:51 PM
Ok then, i will check for it

Warren Azalin
Aug 7th, 2001, 10:42:35 PM
:: Warren watched as Liam walked off with his new padawan ::

"Well there goes another one, but then again this job is never done."

:: With that Warren smiled as he went off to greet other padawans. ::