PDA

View Full Version : Justin Harrison

JJHarrison
Jul 23rd, 2001, 01:50:22 PM
*a young boy walks into the temple*
Hello..I would like to request a master so i can be trained in the 'Jedi' ways...

Warren Azalin
Jul 23rd, 2001, 02:03:06 PM
:: Stepping forward as if out of the shadows Warren looked on at the new Padawan; smiling softly beneath his hood he bagan to smile. ::

"Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order, I am Jedi Knight Warren Azalin, one of the Academy Coordinators here. You say you seek a Master to teach you the Jedi way and that is true, but answer me this young one while we wait till a Master is found. Why do you wish to become a Jedi?"

:: Standing back the Jedi pulled back his hood as he stared forwards, Smiling slightly he crossed his arms as he waited for a response. ::

JJHarrison
Jul 23rd, 2001, 02:13:10 PM
...well...I wish to become a jedi to have a purpose to my life...
all of my life I have gone without memories of my past...
no mother or father...no family at all
and now i wish to help prevent those things..

Warren Azalin
Jul 23rd, 2001, 02:21:34 PM
:: Nodding to the boy the Jedi began walking forward as he placed his hands behind his back. ::

"The force guides many in the universe and I am sure it will guide you to your purpose in life. Remember this though, Jedi do not seek Adventure neither do the seek action. All a Jedi seeks is knowledge in the Force and the power to protect those who cannot protect themselves."

JJHarrison
Jul 23rd, 2001, 02:23:51 PM
*nods*
I understand...

JJHarrison
Jul 23rd, 2001, 02:43:07 PM
(new sig and pic heh heh heh)

Warren Azalin
Aug 7th, 2001, 10:46:30 PM
Nice sig :D