PDA

View Full Version : Blue Flare

Alexander Strife
Jul 23rd, 2001, 03:36:36 PM
Alexander glanced around the long hall, holding his katana in one hand. Walking down the hall, he explored the new place with deep silence.

"..."

Nash Stolar
Jul 23rd, 2001, 11:55:34 PM
"There is no need for weapons, we are all friends here.."

*came a voice from teh shadows.. then nash steped out with a grin across his face.. he looked at the new comer's weapon, then back at the person*

"There is no reason to keep that out... anyway.. the name is Nash Stolar...I usualy don't wonder around here, but I did anyway..so what brings you around here?

Alexander Strife
Jul 24th, 2001, 09:31:24 AM
"...To join, to find someone."

Alexander almost unsheathed his katana when Nash appeared. But he calmed himself when Nash grinned. He looked away.

"The name's Alexander Strife, do not call me Alex."

Nash Stolar
Jul 24th, 2001, 08:29:24 PM
"heh, well I wasen't planing on calling you alex, but I guess I will take a note that you don't want to be.."

*He looked around the area for someone*

"Hmm... where is warren?... anyway who is the one you are looking for?"

Alexander Strife
Jul 25th, 2001, 12:58:10 PM
" ... Celes .. Helitu Celes."

Alexander crossed his arms over his chest, still holding his katana in his hand. Still not concentrating his gaze on Nash, Alexander glanced around, waiting for his next question.

Nash Stolar
Jul 25th, 2001, 05:36:48 PM
"ok....... well I guess I will say this before anyone else does.. if you want to have a drink the bar is over there and if you want to spar the academy is over that way"

Warren Azalin
Aug 7th, 2001, 10:47:29 PM
:: Walking in behind Nash Warren smiled as he looked on at the newcomer. ::

"And who might you be?"