PDA

View Full Version : *A boy walks in*

Chrono254
Jun 20th, 2001, 12:25:51 AM
*He looks around a bit and in an almost inaudable tone, he speaks.*

"I wish to learn the ways of the jedi."

Katarina Kariena
Jun 21st, 2001, 01:39:52 PM
Kat watched from her perch between the wall and the roof, "Welcome, don't be afraid."

She summersaulted down beside the boy, "Someone will be here in a momment to help find you a Master."

Nash Stolar
Jun 21st, 2001, 01:44:54 PM
Kinda hard to not be afraid...if your jumping at them from almost nowhere, kat..

Katarina Kariena
Jun 21st, 2001, 02:07:53 PM
Oh :p I made my presence known before I jumped out of the sky!! :p

Nash Stolar
Jun 21st, 2001, 02:12:39 PM
But you scare them anyway...No matter what you do ^_^

Katarina Kariena
Jun 21st, 2001, 02:14:03 PM
*lol* You help alot you know that? :p

Nash Stolar
Jun 21st, 2001, 02:26:26 PM
^_^ Thats why I'm shinji..... The one you just want to strangle some times and love the other.. ^_^;;

Katarina Kariena
Jun 21st, 2001, 02:37:46 PM
*strangle Dragon* There that solves that problem, now . . .

Nash Stolar
Jun 21st, 2001, 02:41:31 PM
*pokes kat with a stick and she lets go* x_X what was that for?

Katarina Kariena
Jun 21st, 2001, 02:46:19 PM
aacK!! *hops away* ok I think we shoud stop now . . .

Chrono254
Jun 21st, 2001, 03:14:18 PM
*Just watched everything that had occurred*

O_o

"..."

Nash Stolar
Jun 21st, 2001, 03:48:07 PM
Congrats kat!

You scared the padawan ^_^

Katarina Kariena
Jun 23rd, 2001, 12:14:01 AM
YAY!!, but anyway, don't let this scare you off. Someone serious should be here shortly, that knows what their doing since I obviously do not. :p

Chrono254
Jul 7th, 2001, 01:05:43 AM
*Leans against the wall, and continues to wait patiently.*

OOC: Forgot to say that I play Skroth da Ripper, and Switch Escalof. Both of which could be considered space pirates.

The Shadow Jedi
Jul 7th, 2001, 10:17:34 AM
The Shadow Jedi moves into the area, having observed the enocunter.

"Jedi Knight Katarina Kariena and Jedi Padawan Nash Stolar. What an interesting impression you leave for a person seeks to be a Jedi. Do you always act in this manner when someone comes seeking knowledge and to be trained as a Jedi?

It is no wonder the Jedi have lost their way as I have heard, if this is allowed to happen."

JediBeldarine
Jul 7th, 2001, 11:14:10 AM
**A figure enshrouded in a long, blue cloak walked up to the mass of people. Bel pulled the hood from her head as she walked closer, searching the faces of those gathered. Her arms stayed crossed in front of her body as she came to stand next to the boy.

"This man is right, though I don't believe I've ever seen his face around here before. Padawan Stolar, you should know as well as anyone.. The Jedi are not fun and games. And Jedi Knight Kariena, you should know better."

**She looked towards the young boy leaning against a wall.

"I was just on the way to the Temple, and I shall make sure a Master shall be found for you. Feel free to make yourself at home in the meantime.. or go to the Academy and challenge a fellow padawan to a spar. Your Master will call for you when the time comes. By the way, my name is Beldarine Del'Anar. If you ever need anything, have no fear in reaching me."

**With that, Bel replaced her hood and began walking away.

Anakis Moreven
Jul 8th, 2001, 10:58:09 AM
O_O

GRAAK MADE A JEDI CHARACTER?!?!?!

*Anakis looks out the windows for any bright lights, or other signs of the end of the world*

anakismoreven: Do you think you'll ever make a Jedi Char?
The Raven 234:LMAO!!!
anakismoreven:Thought so

It looks like he contradicted himself...hehe...

Hey, Bel, would you think it would be alright for me to train Chrono? I've known him for a while, and i'd like to send him through hell until he becomes a Knight...hehe...j/k...I will train him though, if it is ok with the council.(I don't see why it wouldn't be)

Chrono254
Jul 8th, 2001, 05:30:46 PM
*Chrono nods to both of the Jedi as a sign of respect, and leaves the room. The boy headed for the Academy.

Warren Azalin
Jul 8th, 2001, 06:38:56 PM
:: Walking into the Recruitment Center Warren looked around noticing all the Surrounding Jedi, only one caught his eye though. Walking slowly out of the center seemed to be a newcomer, as he left,Warren called out to him as he heard Anakis speak ::

"If you seek a Master at the Greater Jedi Order then Anakis here shall train you."

:: With no more to be done here Warren turned and began walking back out ::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 9th, 2001, 11:23:25 PM
OOC: Anakis please train him. Thank you.

Sorry I haven't been around much. RL

Chrono254
Jul 18th, 2001, 09:21:48 PM
*Chrono turned back and nodded to both the winged jedi and his new master, Anakis. He kept on his path towards the academy.*

Warren Azalin
Aug 7th, 2001, 10:48:57 PM
:: Warren watched as Anakis walked off with his new padawan ::

"Well there goes another one, but then again this job is never done."

:: With that Warren smiled as he went off to greet other padawans. ::