PDA

View Full Version : Shy Silence

Helitu Magama
Jul 17th, 2001, 06:08:37 PM
Helitu tugged her mask off, letting it hang as she spun slowly around, staring at the hallway in awe. Her soft-soled shoes made barely any noise against the floor as she wandered through. She knew what she wanted. ...But how was she supposed to let others know? She couldn't speak. Couldn't think. She was raised wordlessly, body language becoming the only language she knew. She could understand a person...Not by their words, but their movement. She sighed and turned around, walking backwards slowly through the hall, freezing as she hit against something. Someone.

Niviene
Jul 18th, 2001, 09:16:11 AM
:: Niv wandered through the halls of the Order alone, and noticed Helitu. :: "Hello" :: She said with a polite smile as Helitu turned around to face her. Then she sensed that Helitu couldn't understand what she was saying, so the girl telepathed the message instead. :: [Hello, My name is Niviene, Nice to meet you.]

Helitu Magama
Jul 18th, 2001, 09:58:49 AM
Helitu looked at the woman, nodding slightly in greeting. It wasn't true that she couldn't understand. She read people better watching them speak than trying to understand the garble they send in her mind. Helitu sighed in dismay, looking at Niviene, trying to make her understand why she was there. She bit on her lip, a strand of dark hair dropping from the tightly drawn back mess as she glanced around frantically. Looking at her for a moment, she grabbed the sleeve of the recognized Jedi robes.

"Want"

"My...Robes?"

"No. Want..!"

She shook at the sleeve slightly, unable to remember anything she'd learned that would help her.

Niviene
Jul 18th, 2001, 10:30:52 AM
"Oh, let me guess, you want to join the Jedi?"

Helitu Magama
Jul 18th, 2001, 10:46:07 AM
She grinned slightly and nodded, biting her lip a moment.

"Je...di..."

Warren Azalin
Aug 7th, 2001, 10:50:19 PM
OOC: Making sure with a lot of those who posted here but are you still in need of a Master?