PDA

View Full Version : Stoneface Vimes Jensa Knight. and his side kick.

Stoneface Vimes
Jul 6th, 2001, 03:18:27 PM
Greetings. I seek to enter the Jedi Order as well. My fellow friend Rod the Rammer would like to apply as well.

ROD THE RAMMER
Jul 6th, 2001, 03:23:17 PM
Glares at Vimes. " I am not your SideKick. You might get your rear kicked you call me that one more time." Notices the masters looking at him. " Hmm... Greetings??..." Glares at Vimes who is not lookig at him.

ROD THE RAMMER
Jul 6th, 2001, 07:55:40 PM
That's a little better. watches his friend stand there and stare ahead. Groveling allready eh?? Looks around.
" Hey vimes I don't think anybody is comming to see you." Swats his buddy on the back. " Mind if I go check out they're bar?" Nods to the silent figures standing quietly speaking with each other.
Vimes looks at him " go ahed." He says through clenched teeth. Trys to puff his chest out even more.
" Right."

Stoneface Vimes
Jul 6th, 2001, 09:06:53 PM
" Your gonna get us kicked out if you keep clowning around." Vimes watches his swanky friend grinning at him.
" Oh look Vimes see how the Jedi Master's are crawling up your exhaust port. Right you stand here and wait I'm going for grub." The Dark Haired maverick walks off leaving Vimes to smile pleasantly at the Brown robed figures milling about.

"Bring me back a pint." Vimes whispers to Rod has he walks out to the main court yard.

ROD THE RAMMER
Jul 7th, 2001, 12:18:57 PM
Well kiddo this is rude. I've said hello . No ones greeting me so Off we go. I'll take the mug you take the pint.

Force Master Hunter
Jul 8th, 2001, 12:56:39 AM
Maybe because the co-ordinatiors are not here right now. Do you wish to be Jedi?

ROD THE RAMMER
Jul 9th, 2001, 06:31:59 PM
Yeah the guy name vimes wants to be one. I am along for the ride no matter what. Lets say we got common reasons

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 9th, 2001, 11:32:06 PM
::Looks on at the two near FMH::

Then please answer me this..why do you want to become a Jedi?

ROD THE RAMMER
Jul 10th, 2001, 01:03:33 PM
Lets see the Real Life reason is I have just discovered This board and the boards united to carry on such a grand Rpg Idea. Wouldn't mind adding my own voice to it. Side note this history section about to come up doesn't harm your continuity of story or Rpg.

The Character Rpg history behind Rod the Rammer and Stoneface Vimes is they that they come from a world called Torien where some of you Jedi crashed on some time back. Infact a couple generations back. Turns out they we're hunting down some crazed Sith. Well Torien is really off the star charts and no help came. They the Jedi and Sith immersed themselves into the culture and they're descendants still carry on the fight against each other.

So Vimes and I are what's called Jensa Knights sorta a police force on Torien that deals with a occult called the Templar Order. Turns out a couple of Templar (Sith descendants) are on the move and they have created a series of Three Destroyer AI's out of a substance that affects the Force indirectly.

We've had our problems and we're not getting far against them. These machines are on a search for several keys that will unlock a text for they're masters. We have two of the keys so the text is safe. Only it's a matter of time before they come for them. So far this is the safest place we could find from they're reach.

So one we seek to hone our skills and defeat this darkness on our world and find allies to help us keep these Two remaining keys safe.

Calmly awaits any response.

Well that's the story behind them.

Templar Apollyon
Jul 18th, 2001, 02:08:10 AM
Soon boys.

Warren Azalin
Aug 7th, 2001, 10:52:53 PM
:: Warren looked on at the 2 newcomers as well as Leia and Force Master Hunter. It truley seemed they had a lot of newcomers as of late. ::