PDA

View Full Version : His voice was barely above a whisper.

Xenos Zaide
Jul 12th, 2001, 09:47:45 AM
“Somebody.. help..”

The teenager was pretty much crawling down the cold halls of the Greater Jedi Order, searching for someone; anyone that would help him. His body was bloodied, his cloths ripped up, and pretty much all of his body was bruised.

“Please.. somebody.. help..”

Xenos hardly had enough strength to get his voice even above a whisper. He knew that no-one would hear him, but he had to atleast try and raise his voice. A sharp pain in his side washed over him, and he collapsed onto his stomach. He saw the blackness coming over his eyes; then he blacked out, in the middle of one of the halls leading to the Recruitement center.

Liam Jinn
Jul 12th, 2001, 08:30:42 PM
Liam notices something moving further down the hall he is walking in. He reaches out with the force to see what it is and breaks into a fast sprint. He reaches the body and checks to see if he is still alive. He checks his pulse and breathes a sigh of relief as he feels the faint pulse. He picks up the boy and takes him to a Bacta Tank in the Recruitment Center.

Kikran Akard
Jul 13th, 2001, 03:52:19 AM
::Kikran shook his head as he finished his bacta treatments. He still had a slight pain but everything was healed::

"Now who would need bacta treatments when they can run like that," he thought as he sensed the person approaching.

::He suddenly saw Liam dash into the room and place someone, unknown to him, into a tank::

Xenos Zaide
Jul 13th, 2001, 10:18:22 AM
Liam looked over the teenager in the bacta tank, studying over his features. The teenager had red hair, and looked as if he was fourteen years of age. Liam could also feel a small amount of force energy pulsating off the boy.

The boys eyes suddenly snapped open, and he twisted his head from side to side, trying to figure out where he was. It wasn't long before he calmed himself, and shortly after that, he was out of the tank. He saw two men, one with black hair, that also had blonde in it, and the other man also had blonde hair, but looked a bit older.

“Whe.. where am I..?” He said, while studying his surroundings.

Kikran Akard
Jul 13th, 2001, 05:59:42 PM
::Kikran looked up as he clipped his saber onto his belt::

"You're in the med center of the Greater Jedi Order."

Xenos Zaide
Jul 13th, 2001, 08:59:15 PM
“.. Greater Jedi.. Order..?”

Wasn't he last at home, asleep in bed? Or was this all a dream? Everything seemed to be real. He was confused. Very confused.

“But.. wh... how did I get here..?”

Kikran Akard
Jul 13th, 2001, 10:02:26 PM
"It seems you came here injured seeking help, and Liam helped you into the bacta tank. I'm Kikran, and if you don't mind me asking, who are you?"

Liam Jinn
Jul 14th, 2001, 01:56:04 AM
Liam sat back in the chair he was in, studying the boy more closely through the force. He listened as Reb and the boy spoke to each other.

Xenos Zaide
Jul 14th, 2001, 03:08:30 AM
“ .. My .. my name is Xenos .. Xenos Zaide ..”

Xenos looked from Kikran, to Liam, then back to Kikran again. He felt that he could trust these two men, and they were the ones who had obviously saved him from death.

“You said before.. that this was the.. Greater Jedi Order, Right? Well.. What's a Jedi..?”

Kikran Akard
Jul 14th, 2001, 03:17:00 AM
"A jedi? Liam and I are jedi....jedi's are the ones who protect those who can't protect themselves, we fight against those who try to hurt others, we're the force of good in the galaxy. We use the force for help, not for power."

::A nearby locker opened and some new clothes flew out at Xenos, startling him for a second::

"I think you could use these, as your old ones seem a little..."dirty."

Xenos Zaide
Jul 14th, 2001, 05:16:40 AM
“Thanks..”

He quickly got dressed into the new cloths. A white shirt, and white pants. They were quite warm, aswell.

“I like these... thank you..”

He turned to the side slightly, and began to think. Where could he go now? He had nowhere to go. There was only one place where he could stay; here.

“..Is it alright.. if umn, maybe.. I stay here..?”

Kikran Akard
Jul 14th, 2001, 05:21:39 AM
::Looked a little surprised::

"Sure, we wouldn't just send someone out like that. You can use a room in the living quarters."

Xenos Zaide
Jul 14th, 2001, 05:27:00 AM
“Alright..”

Xenos turned back to Kikran, and a small smile broke over his face.

“Umn.. can you show me where it is..?”

Kikran Akard
Jul 14th, 2001, 05:35:35 AM
"Sure, <a href=http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm6.showMessage?topicID=95.topic>follow</a> me."

Kikran Akard
Jul 14th, 2001, 06:04:16 AM
::A little while later Kikran returned with Xenos following. They looked for Liam and spotted him after a bit::

"Go ahead, Xenos, ask him."

Xenos Zaide
Jul 14th, 2001, 06:07:08 AM
He looked up at Kikran, and nodded, then stepped forward.

“I.. would like the join this Jedi order.. and become a padawan under Kikran.” He said, feeling quite nervous at what the answer would be. What if he got turned down, and had to leave this place? Xenos shoved those thoughts to the back of his mind, and smiled slightly to Liam.

Liam Jinn
Jul 15th, 2001, 02:49:55 AM
Liam stood up and walked around the boy, feeling his nervousness. He stopped after he had walked a full circle around the boy and smiled.

"Sure, that'd be fine. Just don't turn your back on the GJO, ok?"

Xenos Zaide
Jul 15th, 2001, 02:58:05 AM
Xenos' smiled widened, and he looked up at his new master, then turned back to Liam.

“I wont. I promise.”

Warren Azalin
Aug 7th, 2001, 10:58:19 PM
:: Warren watched as the knight walked off with his new padawan ::

"Well seems I got here a bit late."

:: With that Warren smiled as he went off to greet some other padawans. ::