PDA

View Full Version : A request to make

Kalina Shana
May 20th, 2001, 10:15:49 AM
*Kalina, a 12 year old female, pulls down the hood of her cloak to reveal bright golden red hair which is pulled back in a loose braid, and eyes that are a nice bright vibrant green, slowly opens the door to the recruitment centre. She pulls her cloak a bit tighter around her as she looks around briefly. Standing patienly just inside the door, she asks quietly, but strongly...

Is there anyone here that can help me out with a few things.

*Kalina stands silently looking at her surrondings*

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 20th, 2001, 09:58:40 PM
**A petite cloaked Jedi Master walks into the room to find Kalina. Leia gave off a slight smile before bowing before the newcomber**

Greetings. I am Jedi Master Leia Solo. A Jedi Academy Coordinator here. Is there something that I may help you with?

Kalina Shana
May 21st, 2001, 01:39:46 AM
*Kalina bows to Jedi Master Leia Solo*

Greetings Master Leia.

Even though I have been trained in the ways of the Force as a Jedi and have become a Jedi Knight, I have come to ask for a bit more training, but not in the ways of the Force.

I have come here to find out if there is anyone here who is capable of helping me learn how to be a better ruler. When I was only 5 years old, my Mother stepped down from her right to rule my people and left that burden to me.

If you know of anyone here that might be able to help me, it would be greatfully appreciated. If not, I thank you for your time.

Warren Azalin
May 23rd, 2001, 05:03:04 PM
:: Walking into the Recruitment Center dressed in his usual attire the Jedi headed towards the newcomer. Removing his hood slightly as he walked he reached the newcomer and spoke to her in a soft tone ::

"Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order, my name is Jedi Knight Warren Azalin. I am one of the Assistant Jedi Academy Coordinators here, now you wish to be a Jedi correct. Well if that is what you wish then I shall seek you out a Master, till then you may go to the Academy for a friendly spar with fellow Jedi or you may go to the Bar and Grill and meet new people."

Kalina Shana
May 23rd, 2001, 07:53:03 PM
*Kalina bows to Warren*

I thank you for you kind offer, but I have already been trained in the ways of the Jedi and have reached my Knighthood. I would progress further to my Mastery, but I am afraid that I have other pressing business to tend to. I came here to see if I could find someone who could help me further my skills as a leader. My Honoured Uncle Dorin suggested this. If you could help me out in this in any way, it would be greatly appreciated.

Kalina Shana
Jun 11th, 2001, 12:24:16 AM
Please, I ask of you to help me out with this. If not, please at least say you won't.

Nash Stolar
Jun 11th, 2001, 10:10:25 AM
ooc: this is why I hate being a padawan still......so many people go untrained...

Warren Azalin
Jun 11th, 2001, 06:18:28 PM
OOC: Kalina, if you have no Master then go to the class I am holding at the academy.

Kalina Shana
Jul 2nd, 2001, 12:58:48 PM
OOC I have a Master, but he is the one that suggested that I come here to see if you could help me with something that he could not.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 9th, 2001, 11:05:47 PM
OOC: Is this thread resolve. Sorry been away and am not sure if it is active if not ..please kindly let me know. Thanks :)

Kalina Shana
Jul 11th, 2001, 12:43:42 PM
OOC: As far as I know I am still waiting on the original reason on why I came here and that was to see if anyone here can help me learn political stuff seeing as how I am already a Jedi Knight, got trained elsewhere.

Kalina Shana
Jul 24th, 2001, 11:41:09 AM
*Kalina bows slightly*

I see that you are not interested in helping me out. I thank you for your time.

*Kalina bows again before turning to walk out of the room*

Warren Azalin
Jul 24th, 2001, 01:58:13 PM
OOC: Things have been a bit busy as of late for a few people, but if you have AIM you can IM me and we can talk about this. My AIM is: Warren Azalin.

Kalina Shana
Jul 26th, 2001, 06:52:01 AM
OOC: I don't have any Instant Messanger any more.

Warren Azalin
Aug 7th, 2001, 10:45:51 PM
OOC: Are you still around? Just wondering.

Kalina Shana
Aug 18th, 2001, 01:36:41 PM
OOC: Yes, I am still around, but I have a hard time getting onto the internet since I don't have a working computer.