PDA

View Full Version : Dropping off the Child

Alexander Strife
Aug 21st, 2001, 01:05:26 PM
"Now them .. You remember everything I told you, Salemn ?"

Alexander bent down and hugged Salemn tightly. He decided to never come back into her life .. It would trouble her life as a Jedi. He stood back up and pat her on the head.

"Take care of yourself."

Salemn Lysce
Aug 21st, 2001, 01:13:57 PM
Salemn looked up at Alexander and nodded. She would take care of herself, that was for certain. She gave him a little hug before turning around, starting to head off where she left Nash waiting. As she disappeared from view, Alexander could hear Salemn's voice in his head.

"Thank you... For everything."

Nash Stolar
Aug 21st, 2001, 09:47:17 PM
*Nash was sitting in a chair when he heard light footsteps.. he stood up and saw that Salemn had come back.. he smiled..*

"Welcome back, Salemn... when you were gone I volunteered to become your master.. and I was accepted to be.. so unless you have any objections or questions just say your ready and we will head for training grounds and start on your path to become a jedi.."

*he smiled again and waited for what she had to say*

ooc: Also if you have any ooc questions or stuff like that my E-mail and AIM s/n are in my profile..

Salemn Lysce
Aug 23rd, 2001, 09:04:29 PM
Salemn looked up at Nash when she came back and smiled slightly. She listened as he spoke, and felt dazed with happiness and astonishment.

Of course I don't have any objections or questions! Let's go start training...! This is the most happiest day of my life, it seems.

She couldn't wait to begin her training as a Jedi, and grinned widely at Nash.

OOC ~ Okay.

Nash Stolar
Aug 24th, 2001, 11:28:14 AM
*he laughed slighty and smiled down at her*

"Alright lets go... follow me and we will go start training."

*nash left the RC and headed for the training area.. but turning slighty to make sure she was following him.. when he saw she was he looked forword again and keeped walking.. still smiling*