PDA

View Full Version : well, this place looks pretty decent.

telgar jae
Aug 20th, 2001, 12:32:27 PM
telgar thought. this is looking better and better.

a tall woman of medium dark skin with silver hair and eyes and a sharp gaze stopped just beyond the entrance threshold, stepping to one side and out of the way to peer about her. she looked to be about 20 or so, and paid bemused attention to the bustle around her. what looked to be a travelling cloak made of an indestiguishable black fabric hung from shoulders that carried the weight confidently. its hood hung from her neck, looking as if it was rarely moved from that position. underneath the cape itself, glimpses of a loosely contoured grey tunic that nearly reached her knees were visible. she had baggy slacks, made of the same colored material as the tunic, that were tucked into mid shin-height boots, also of a similar material if a little darker. strangely, all the clothes she wore seemed so nondescript as to slide the eyes off as if they pushed one's eyes away by some magic trick.

she stood for nearly twenty minutes, observing the men and women that passed by, chatting amongst each other or hurrying on their way. all seemed happy and content enough, an occaisional few nervous or overly excited. some looked more robust than others, and even children that couldn't be any older than 14 scampered about. at the other end of the spectrum, older, age-wizened sages glided serenely past, pleasantly unhurried. most here human, though there were a scattering of the other races. interesting.

telgar smiled to herself. no negative energy existed here, except maybe from an area she had decided to label as a medical bay (she couldnt see it from here, but she, well... sensed it, somehow). this was better than she had hoped. she watched the people pass her by for another ten minutes or so, before beginning to move around, mingling and mixing with all these people she didnt know. she felt powers moving around her, strengths in what she had come to know as the force. she had no control over and little knowledge of it as of yet, but she knew it was there, and she could sense its intensity here. all these people could not be knights or masters? surely, most of them had to be... what was the word? aah, hellfires. apprentices. whatever they were called. it mattered not; this was definately the place to start.

she cleared her throat, and spoke firmly and loudly enough to announce her presence to all nearby. she forced herself to remain calm and collected, and allowed no room for nervousness or uncertainty. such rediculousness was meant for weaklings and the mentally challenged.

"ahem! i am here to ask for training to be a jedi. is there anyone here who would help me in this procedure?" she said, eyes darting around the room to spot the first one who responded. she stood, and waited. patience wasnt always for the feeble-minded.

Nash Stolar
Aug 21st, 2001, 11:17:47 PM
*nash was doing his rounds at the Recruitement Center.. to see what new people came by GJO.. he then heard someone speak loudly requesting a master.*

"Thats one way to do it.."

*nash walked up to her thinking she would have noticed him.. but when she jumped it was clear she dident..*

"Oh, I'm sorry.. My name is Nash Stolar.. a jedi knight of The Greater Jedi Order... right now were kinda tight on masters for all the people that want to join... but you can pass the time by sparing a fellow jedi or going to the bar and getting a drink.."

*he smiled and keeped speaking*

"I bet if you wait someone will be glad to take you as a padawan.."

telgar jae
Aug 23rd, 2001, 03:12:15 PM
she whirled to face the man who had spoken, having not even notcied his approach. how had he managed that? she eyed him as he spoke, noting his self assurance and friendly smile. she relaxed a little. he seems friendly enough.

she nodded to him. "thank you for letting me know. huh... that was an unexpected turn of events. not enough masters, hmmm. well, at least you aren't lacking for new members, then," she said, smiling back. "maybe i won't feel so out of place. my name is telgar jae, jedi knight nash stolar. it's nice to meet a friendly face. a drink sounds good right about now... but is there a place for me to stay? as of right now, i don't have any place to lodge since i dont own a ship of my own, and i dont know anybody here. i'll probably also need a map until i learn where everything is here." she chuckled at her own temporary inadequacy, reminding herself not to be too expectant on her first day.

Nash Stolar
Aug 23rd, 2001, 04:29:59 PM
"well..there should be a map on a wall somewhere...if you have a data pad I think you can copy it to there.. and the room... If you find an empty one at the Jedi Living Quarters I don't think any one will mind.."

*nash looked around a little trying to see if he could find the map.. when he couldent he looked back at her and smiled *

"...Umm... is there anything else?"

telgar jae
Aug 24th, 2001, 10:42:24 AM
"no... i think that will do me for the moment," she said, smiling gratefully. "in all honesty, i tried several buildings before i got here. i'll find that map, even if i learn my way around this place very intimately while doing it." she laughed a little at that. "anyway, your help is very much appreciated. i hope all the jedi i meet will be as accomodating to my lack of tact as you." she laughed again to indicate it was a joke, and reached out to shake his hand, grinning warmly.

Nash Stolar
Aug 24th, 2001, 11:16:15 AM
*nash smiled and shook her hand*

"well if you ever have any questions, I will be happy to answer them.. or any other jedi will also..... ah, I gotta get going...if you ever want to chat you can usualy find me at the bar or my room at times.. it was nice to meet you Telgar Jae.."

*nash smiled again then headed out of the RC*

telgar jae
Aug 25th, 2001, 08:01:37 PM
turning, she peered about to make sure there really was no map in the place, and sighed when she saw none. she drifted slowly back to the wall where she had stopped before, and settled to crowd-watch a little longer, just o get the feel of the place firmly set in her mind, before heading outside. she hefted her bag onto her shoulder, thanked and paid the droid she had hired to keep track of her things while she had scuttled about, and wandered off to find that lodging hall nash had been talking about.

Nash Stolar
Sep 7th, 2001, 11:48:43 PM
ooc: Hey telgar they said it would be okay for me to be your master... but you left the RC right? so that means I have to find you... we will talk more on aim

telgar jae
Sep 8th, 2001, 10:17:59 PM
ooc: yay! *nods* yup. ^^ *coughcoughbarandgrillcough* ahem, excuse me. ^_^