PDA

View Full Version : A new beginning!

Mr Kenobi
Aug 1st, 2001, 02:36:19 PM
A Lambada class shuttle lands softly on the dirt. A thirteen year-old steps out and waves goodbye as the ship takes off.The boy turns around and opens his mouth to speak.
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
I am Chris Kenobi, nephew of Obi-wan. I have come to learn how to be a jedi, as was my uncle. Please help me to do so.

OOC: I am new, so please overlook any errors.

Teka Kenobi
Aug 1st, 2001, 04:36:01 PM
From the back of the Recruitment centre came Teka Kenobi. He could sense this boy had a strong grip upon the force and could be a great asset to the Jedi. He spoke softly, in a warm tone.

Welcome, Chris, to the Greater Jedi Order. A Master will be along shortly to officialy greet you. Nephew of Obi-Wan you say? Interesting.

Teka offered out his hand, from inside his sleeve, for the boy to shake. He smiled and waited for Chris to reply.

Mr Kenobi
Aug 2nd, 2001, 09:07:49 AM
Chris smiles warmly as he takes Teka's hand. He shakes it enthusiasticly.

What should I call you? Teka? Master? And when can I begin? How does it feel to be one with the force? How many people have you trained?

Realizing he is probably asking too many questions at once, he stops short and apologizes.

I'm sorry for asking so many questios. Everyone at home said that I was too curious.

Teka Kenobi
Aug 3rd, 2001, 10:20:24 AM
Tela chuckled. He managed to get Chris to release his grip on Teka's hand and he spoke again.

Please, there is no need to be sorry. However I will not be able to train you. As I said a Master will be here to greet you soon. And.. You may call me Teka.

He smiled and waited for any respnse there might be.

Mr Kenobi
Aug 5th, 2001, 09:09:48 PM
Thanks, Teka! About the training, I was just curious (it's my nature). I hope all Jedi are as nice as you.

Chris sits in one of the nearby chairs and waits, awed at being in the presence of real Jedi Knights!

Warren Azalin
Aug 7th, 2001, 10:40:58 PM
:: Slowly walking towards the Recruitment Center Warren grumbled to himself something bout over sleeping, it wasn't like him to usually be this late but it had been an intresting few weeks. It was at that point that he entered the center almost running. Looking around he could see Teka talking to a new face, thank the force for Teka. If it hadn't been for him this person would have been standing here all along all alone. Composing himself Warren walked forward smiling a little. ::

"Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order, I see you have already met Teka."

Mr Kenobi
Aug 8th, 2001, 03:20:16 PM
Yes, I have, and he seems very nice. May I ask who you are?
Chris looks expectantly at the newcomer

Warren Azalin
Aug 8th, 2001, 07:08:51 PM
:: Almost forgetting his manners Warren smiled towards the newcomer and bowed his head towards him. ::

"Where are my manners? Allow me to introduce myself my name is Warren Azalin, I'm a Jedi Knight and also one of the Academy Coordinators around here. And you are?"

Mr Kenobi
Aug 9th, 2001, 12:45:15 PM
Also bowing, thinking it a custom, Chris answers
I am Chris Kenobi of tatooine , nephew of Obi-wan, and I have just arrived here to learn the Jedi ways.

Kikran Akard
Aug 9th, 2001, 08:42:25 PM
::Kikran walked by, and heard the conversation::

"Another Kenobi? Great, just what we need............."

::Kikran watched the new arrival turn confused::

"Just kidding with you."

Mr Kenobi
Aug 10th, 2001, 09:08:02 AM
Chris realizes that some jedi must be just as wild as traditional.i

It's nice to meet you,too! I'm just looking around, seeing the sights, and aspireing to be a Jedi.

Chris then bows to the new person, remembering his earlier observation.

Mr Kenobi
Aug 24th, 2001, 10:08:39 AM
Why is everyone so silent? Have I done something wrong?

Master Yoghurt
Aug 25th, 2001, 10:07:36 AM
(No, nothing wrong at all! :) It appears the Jedi Academy coordinators Warren and JK Leia Solo are busy for the moment. First lesson of a Jedi Knight is learning patience, and it seems you have that allready in abundance. My sincere apologies)

The silhouette of a robed creature cascaded down the permacrete floor. The small figure pulled back his hood, revealing a green and old face.. marked by time and past battles. The alien, apparently of Yoda's race, nodded silently to greet, then spoke calmly..

"Greetings, and welcome.. Elder of the Council I am. Seek to learn ways of the Force you are.. hmmm.. to defend and protect Galaxy from evil?"

Mr Kenobi
Aug 27th, 2001, 07:03:44 PM
Yes, Master Yoghurt, I am. I am just waiting fot a Jedi to train me. Everone here seems nice, so i think i will like it here.

Katarina Kariena
Aug 31st, 2001, 12:04:13 AM
Kat stood in the shadows watching, she was about to make her presence known when Master Yoghurt came in. She avoided associateing with certin Masters for reasons she could not explain at the momment so she stayed in the shadows leaning against the wall with her arms crossed, watching scilently.

Teka Kenobi
Sep 20th, 2001, 03:29:56 PM
Mr Kenobi, it has been approved by the co-ordinator that I shall be you new master :) Very sorry for the delay but you're training thread will start soon in the Academy.