PDA

View Full Version : Brother? Hello?

Oane Shan
Sep 24th, 2001, 04:10:11 AM
Oane walked into the grand temple halls... Her eyes darted from wall to wall. Then to a person who appered infront of her.

" He..Hello Im looking for Obryn, my brother. "

Warren Azalin
Sep 24th, 2001, 05:25:22 AM
"Welcome, stranger. Before I release any information on an Obryn among us may I ask why might you be?"

Slowly Warren pulled back his hood letting the sunlight hit his face as he smiled. It had been a few days since they had gotten any last visitors and this was surely a treat, for a moment he had actually believed the flow of traffic had been diverted away from the temple, but now he had proof that maybe he was wrong.

onae shan
Sep 24th, 2001, 05:10:04 PM
(OOC i had the wrong spelling in the first name... If someone could fix that or something hehe)

She smiled at the man. His voice was soothing and pleasent to hear.

<font color=pink>" Of course you may ask who I am. "</font>

Onae took a deep breath and then sighed.

<font color=pink>" My name is Onae Shan. Twin sister of Obryn Shan. I don't even know that hes here. I have looked every where for him. "</font>

Onae's Face lite up as she remembers what this man had said

<font color=blue>"Before I release any information on an Obryn among us"</font>

" Is it Obryn Shan? Is my brother here? "

Warren Azalin
Sep 24th, 2001, 05:49:51 PM
"Is it Obryn Shan? Is my brother here?"

Warren knew that it would be dangerous to give out information on Padawans without knowing the true purpose of those seeking them. Smiling slightly Warren rested his hand on the hilt of his saber as he closed his eyes and probed the newcomers mind. He could sense no danger in her mind as he tested her, but she could be hiding something. Then again he doubt that and with a sight let his hand move away from his saber as he looked on at the woman and smiled.

"Your brother is indeed here. He is training to be a Jedi as we speak."

onae shan
Sep 24th, 2001, 07:22:46 PM
Tears ran down her face as she was told her brother was here. For so long she had looked for him... now after almost 8 years apart she had found her brother...

" Can i see him ?"

Obryn Shan
Sep 25th, 2001, 12:17:09 AM
(OOC- I can not contact you, "Onae". But I have no immediately plans for Obryn's sister in rpg. She is an important part of Obryn and something very sensitive to this nic. I wished you would have sought me for permission first. I do not even know who you are and neither have we discussed this. Please leave that nic alone. Thank you! ;) Obryn

And I commend Warren Azalin for handling this encounter so tactfully. Could a moderator please delete this thread? Thanks!)

Warren Azalin
Sep 25th, 2001, 01:45:29 AM
(OOC: You mean this wasn't planned O_o, well I was fooled :lol: . Guess I'm glad I took this as any other RP :) ."

Obryn Shan
Sep 25th, 2001, 02:22:08 AM
edited post

onae shan
Sep 25th, 2001, 09:26:32 AM
((OOC im sorry for all i have done please pardon me.... I have sent an email to the person i seem to have hurt and i hopefully have help in the situation..... all information on this name and registration have been turned over as of now, i no longer will have access to it. Again i am sorry! ))

Obryn Shan
Sep 25th, 2001, 12:09:33 PM
((OOC- No, there was no harm or hurt done. ;) I am just not prepared for an unannounced appearance of his sister. Onae would have too big of an impact on my nic's rpg and directions I am going with him. I do want to eventually work her into the rpg ... like a revelation uncovered... but that is likely not any time soon. Take care and thanks for understanding.))