PDA

View Full Version : a pure heart

Gon Du Val
Sep 25th, 2001, 09:07:40 AM
Gon_Du-Val entered into the grand jedi temple and looked around. She knew not to enter to far until greeted. So she waited.

Warren Azalin
Sep 25th, 2001, 09:55:14 AM
"Enter."

A voice filled the Gon's mind even as she looked around for whoever it was that had called out to her.

"Enter and find what you have come seeking."

This time Gon could tell the voice even though it was being projected into her mind, was indeed coming from inside the Temple. She waited there as she heard the voice again.

"Enter and fufill yourself, as well as the Force's will."

Gon Du Val
Sep 25th, 2001, 10:01:06 AM
Gon smiled as she heard the voice. She took another step into the temple. The force surrounded her, she could feel it stronger then she ever had before. she stopped to just bask in the feeling. She knew she had finally found home. She spoke back to the vioce...

Where are you? And thank you for speaking to me. My name is Gon_Du-Val.. I seek the training and knowledge of the Jedi ways

Warren Azalin
Sep 25th, 2001, 10:08:07 AM
"You have come seeking the Jedi have you. Well then. do you think you are ready. A Jedi is not a job after all, it is a lifestyle. By stepping in this Temple you pledge yourself to the light and promise to defend those who cannot defend themselves. Can you do this?"

Gon Du Val
Sep 25th, 2001, 10:19:42 AM
She smiled once more...

I can only do as much as one person can. But yes i can do that. Now tell me who you are, or at least where you are. So I can place a face to this soothing voice.

Warren Azalin
Sep 25th, 2001, 11:03:17 AM
"I am but a humble servant of the light, and I am anywhere I am called for."

Gon had walked farther into the Temple now as she seemed to track down the voice in her head, but now she felt it closer.

"I can also be closer then one would think."

As if materializing from the shadows, Warren Azalin stepped forward. He had been dressed in his usual black attire and now even had his hood draped back over his shoulders. Smiling at the newcomer he nodded to her showing she was indeed the one she had been talking to.

"Welcome Gon, My name is Warren Azalin, Jedi Knight. I am the Academy Coordinator of this fair temple and as such welcome you. You have made a wise choice Gon, I welcome you to the light as well."

Gon Du Val
Sep 25th, 2001, 11:31:48 PM
Gon smiled as she was greeted by the man she had been speaking too.

" Its so nice to meet you Warren. And thank you for the welcome to the light. Although it is nothing new to me. Just the people who come with it. "

Warren Azalin
Sep 27th, 2001, 04:39:15 AM
Smiling to himself Warren move foward towards Gon.

"Well then if only the people are new, then you must know much of the Force already then. Correct? Or are you new to it like the other Padawans who come seeking the Teachings of the Jedi?"

Gon Du Val
Sep 27th, 2001, 04:47:14 AM
She nodded

" i dont know much of it.... But i know it helps to get me out of a few situations... Its a grand help if you ask me "

Warren Azalin
Oct 1st, 2001, 02:35:05 AM
"The Force is a great tool indeed, but it is that alone. Never should it be used as a crutch, and as such be a tool when no other choice is left. As you said it could be a help, but if one relies too much on it's help they weaken themselves, relying only on it. Correct?"

Gon Du Val
Oct 2nd, 2001, 02:14:22 PM
Gon Smiled

" But of coarse Sir. I merely ment that seeing how i have never been trained. And the Force helps alone. I have to use it as a tool or crutch "

Warren Azalin
Oct 9th, 2001, 10:31:35 PM
"And for this reason you have come seeking training correct? To learn how to lose the crutch and use it more as an extension of yourself. Well if that is what you seek then I would be willing to help teach you the ways of the Force."

Gon Du Val
Oct 9th, 2001, 11:21:11 PM
Gon looked up and smiled.

That would be most helpful Sir Warren