PDA

View Full Version : Soft-spoken one...

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 14th, 2001, 02:50:07 AM
Falcon Gyndar, a young, silent man, walks through the forest on the small path leading to the temple. He gazes in wonder at all the trees and lush vegetation around him. He has been told of such beautiful things, but has never seen it before himself, having lived on ships all his life.

"Quiet. Where is everybody? Wait...I feel somebody nearby..."

Falcon calls out..

"Hello? Who is there? This is Falcon Gyndar...Please show yourself..."

Warren Azalin
Oct 15th, 2001, 04:05:48 PM
"He noticed me, interesting."

With a smile the Jedi stepped from out of the shadows and stood before the newcomer. He had had no intention of surprising the young man, but it seemed it had happened none the less. After all Warren had been doing a daily walk of the grounds when he had seen him, but that was all the past. Now it was Warren's turn to ask questions.

"I am out there. Now who might you be? And what is your business with the Jedi?"

He might have sounded like he was asking in a harsh tone, but in reality he was playful with his questions. After all this this man came to be a Jedi he would have an easier time, since Warren was of course the Jedi Academy Coordinator.

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 16th, 2001, 02:57:24 PM
Falcon, now greatly satisfied that the person presents himself, answers the man's questions...

"I will say again, my name is Falcon Gyndar. I have no business with the Jedi except to join you. I am widely experienced in the combat and a great number of the Jedi skills. The only difference is that I have never been adressed as 'Jedi'. Those who have encountered me in the realm of a deep space system, for that is where I have lived my life, have granted me the title of 'The Wise one' , 'Master of Mysterious Power' or 'Strange Teacher'. It has been so with my family for the countless generations we have lived in simpler societies."

Falcon watches Warren nod as he listens

"The peoples of these planets, I must say, are greatly disadvantaged in the fact that they are slightly primitive in their ways and do not understand most of what I say, but they do take it to heart."

Warren Azalin
Oct 17th, 2001, 03:01:22 PM
"So, you say you are trained in some of the Jedi Arts already, that seems Intresting indeed. What have you learned? Not to sound intrusive but your kind around here is far and few between. Most people we get around here come having no knowledge of the Force but what they have heard about. You seem.... different though."

Warren let a smile cross his face as he folded his arms in front of him and waited for Falcon's responce.

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 17th, 2001, 03:21:45 PM
Falcon retrieves an item from his belt, hidden in the shadow of his longjacket. He flicks it on. A length of metallic light blue forms out of one end...

"This I constructed myself, from ancient instructions. I worked, concentrated long hours on its perfection, making it as strong as it could be."

He flicks it off...

"All the knowledge I have gained is by instruction of my parents and their parents too, for a while, before their peaceful deaths, in their sleep. Also, I have learned much from many undisturbed hours of meditation in the Force. I am well trained by my predecessors, and self instruction by discovery. My brothers, sister and parents stay on the planet to watch over and protect the primitive people of our chosen planet. We, though it was more a personal decision, decided it was time to return and reconnect with the world that nurtured the skills of our ancestors long ago. I come from a long line of the Jedi, though we have had a greater time to be refined in the peace of that primitive society."

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 23rd, 2001, 02:43:57 PM
Falcon crouches, and picks up a bright green leaf

"This is more beautiful than anything I have seen. On my planet, everything is shades of brown. From the vegetation to the sands of the Great Desert, it varies little. May I inquire something, sir? A thought...What is your home like? Is it lush and green like this..."

Holds up the leaf

"...or does it show the face of a planet that looks desolate and lonely, yet showing life? Is it water? Sir, what is you home like? Our oceans are dark, yet teeming with life."

Warren Azalin
Oct 23rd, 2001, 05:37:54 PM
OOC: Sorry for the delay, I have not forgot about you. I'll post here later, been a bit busy here lately.

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 25th, 2001, 02:38:04 PM
(ok. I'll wait for it. meanwhile hanging out at bar&grill)

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 25th, 2001, 02:58:44 PM
testing..

Warren Azalin
Oct 28th, 2001, 05:11:27 AM
"My home Falcon? My home is nothing but dust, it's not even that now to think about it. My home was destroyed long ago, along with my people..."

Warren gave the newcomer a slight grin as he threw back his robes, and let his wings spread out behind him. His wings ruffled in the air as a slight breeze blew past and he looked at Falcon.

"....The Empire. The Empire decided to wipe out the last of the Ambrelian's years ago. The few of us that survived where not even on the planet at the time. I myself was with my Family already on Talus, don't even remember what Ambrelia looked like. It's good to remember ones past as you so obviously do Falcon, but what lies in your future? That is the question many should ask themselves. Past, Present, Future, it doesn't matter what side you chose cause in the end it will all be the same. So Falcon, what do you see?"

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 29th, 2001, 05:02:43 PM
Falcon thinks....seeking out what his future may be...and what lies there...his eyes slowly close...

"I see...work...difficult work, but it will be for the better of all. Knowledge given and gained..."

He pauses..

"...but to everything there is a cost. I see restlessness, and a peace that has been torn holding together by delicate strands. I am not sure if war is the correct word...And it may not be for all people to need to worry about. There are people out there who seek complete and total domination. There is devastation. And defeat...for whom....I am not clear as to that matter. And the rest, fellon being, is silence."

Falcon's eyes flitter open and he looks up at Warren...

"But out of wise assurance, I will tell you that is not the only path I see. There are many possibilities. That is just one of many...one of many...."

Warren Azalin
Oct 29th, 2001, 10:25:10 PM
"Wisely said Falcon, for many of us walk many path's in our lives. The only difference is fate sometimes gives us the option on what to do, I should know. There was a time when I almost went to the Dark, had I done that my Fate would have been different, for I would not be standing here before you today. A path can be set in motion by many factors in ones life, your first factor shall be who should train you, or more to the point show you what you have not yet learned. It is who trains you that decides part of your Destiny...."

Warren trailed on as he spoke, he had started doing that as of late, guess the redundancy was getting to him finally.

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 30th, 2001, 04:39:49 PM
Falcon nods...

"Yes...who should teach me what I do not know? There is only so much you can learn by discovery. And you cannot discover everything yourself. A question...Do you have any suggestions for anyone who can instruct me further? I have instructed others myself, but there is much that I would need to learn before I could prove to be a better teacher. I have always wanted the best for my students, and they do work hard for it. My brother and I, we instruct each other. My younger sister, who is only 9 years old at this time is a student of a close friend, who went through the training at the same time as I. And his sons are students of my brother and I. But I have passed their continued training to others who are willing to instruct. Otherwise, I would not be here before you. "

Warren Azalin
Oct 31st, 2001, 02:22:34 AM
"You seem to know much already Falcon, and for that you should not need much training. If it pleases you I shall instruct you in the Jedi Arts you have not yet learned. I have trained others to the status of Jedi Knight before and I can do so for you as well. If you wish it of course."

Warren stood waiting on Falcon's response, not knowing how the newcomer would respond.

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 31st, 2001, 05:06:14 PM
Falcon thinks for a few minutes...His response comes with a peaceful, bright expression on his face...

"Very well. I will accept. You seem to be the only one around here I have talked to since my arrival, so I would prefer it. Shall we begin?"

Warren Azalin
Oct 31st, 2001, 05:25:37 PM
"We shall indeed Falcon. You shall know it has begun. Now I must bud you farewell, seems there are others arriving and I must greet them as well."

Warren left with a small bow as he went off to greet the others.

(OOC: I'll post in the self training thread you have in the Academy, we'll go from there.)