PDA

View Full Version : Burdensome Endings -- Prosperous Beginnings

Xylon Ranthra
Nov 18th, 2001, 11:35:40 PM
"Why do I continue…?"

Xylon’s dark pupils expanded and retracted rampantly as they rested upon the knarred luster of a monolithic artifice. His eyes, appearing merely of coal blots deposited upon shallow wells, appeared to radiate a cold though inquisitive void as they flickered in an arbitrary blaze. Dilapidated candles, shedding glutinous and ashen blood, gilded every shrouded component of the elliptical chamber. And set in the epicenter, to where Ranthra stood adamant, Nomi Sunrider arose vigilant amidst the perpetual dusk with a bold smirk drawn upon her stone lips. Her eyes appeared not to uphold despair or even overwhelm, but rather they clutched a distant aspiration with such vigor that even her personal freedoms would be appeased for the cause. Perhaps a measly example of overzealous, however an entity’s worth lay only in the eye of its beholder. Such was the supreme scale of faith.

"Hope…"

Purpose…oh how he yearned for a purpose. He, above all, had come to realize the torment of surviving for nothing; for nobody. A catalyst to futile suffering his tempest belligerence had deemed him. Soulless he had been taunted; inexorable he had been ridiculed.

All truths…

OOC: Please excuse the succinctness ...I'm becoming a bit rusty after a recent writer's block.

Warren Azalin
Nov 19th, 2001, 03:12:23 AM
OOC: Is this closed or am I supposed to find some way to reply?

Xylon Ranthra
Nov 19th, 2001, 08:57:13 AM
It is open: feel free to nudge yourself in.