PDA

View Full Version : Master

Jake Talen
Nov 19th, 2001, 11:55:42 PM
The tall boy strode into the Jedi recruitment center. His sharp orange-brown eyes looked around for someone but he couldn't see anyone. "is anyone there?" he called.

While he waited he absently fingered his blaste...it was the only material item besides clothes, that he owned

Warren Azalin
Nov 20th, 2001, 01:07:14 AM
"Only if they chose to be.."

The tall boy turned around, looking at the Dark figure standing before him.

"Tell me, what brings you here? Do you seek assistance or do you seek something more, something deeper... like the Force?"

Jake Talen
Nov 20th, 2001, 02:15:17 AM
Jake moved his hand away from the blaster. "I have come to receive training as a Jedi if it is possible. I understand they have been quite busy." He spoke with a faint accent

Warren Azalin
Nov 20th, 2001, 02:42:21 AM
"Yes, we have been busier more then I've ever seen. Not that I mind though...."

Warren flashed Jake a smile as he pulled back his hood.

"Where are my manners. My name is Warren Azalin, Jedi Master. I'm also the Academy Coordinator around these parts. I shall be the one given the task of finding you a Master."

Jake Talen
Nov 20th, 2001, 02:46:17 AM
Jake smiled and nodded in greeting. " I am Jake Talen. I believe you've met my friend Kanara Solo. We came here together to train but ran into a bit of trouble." his grin widens. " I seem to attract trouble...whether i want it or not"

Jake Talen
Nov 20th, 2001, 07:55:54 PM
Jake hears footsteps behind him snd turns to see Kanara heading towards him. *this ought to be good*

Kanara Solo
Nov 20th, 2001, 07:58:54 PM
Kanara spots Jake across the room and walks towards him. As she gets closer he turns and sees her. "you lousy excuse for a friend! how could you just ditch me back there!" Kanara faked being angry

Jake Talen
Nov 20th, 2001, 08:05:22 PM
Jake smiled at her. " I didn't ditch you Ara...I just avoided a confrontation. Besides, you're a better pilot."

Kanara Solo
Nov 20th, 2001, 08:18:09 PM
Kanara turned to Mater Azalin. " Can you believe this guy? One minute we're cruising through the galaxy together and then *poof* he's gone and I'm getting shot at by our "friends"!
Kanara tries to hide her fondness for Jake by acting annoyed