PDA

View Full Version : flying solo

Kanara Solo
Nov 20th, 2001, 12:45:18 AM
Kanara Solo, a cocky 15 year old, landed her ship at the front of the jedi recruiting center. She lowered the ramp and walked down. After giving her ship a quick inspection she walked into the jedi recruiting center. "Hey, anyone at home?"she called, tucking her tussled brown hair behind her ear

Warren Azalin
Nov 20th, 2001, 01:12:01 AM
"You could say that."

The young girl turned to see the figure of a smiling Jedi, more to the fact a Jedi Master. Warren stood as he always did against the walls of the Recruitment Center, waiting, always waiting for the new flood of Padawans. Seemed it had been busier as of late, hence the long hours now. Not that it mattered greeting all these Padawans....

"So what brings you here? Do you seek Adventure, or do you seek the Jedi?"

Kanara Solo
Nov 20th, 2001, 02:12:21 AM
She grinned. "I come seeking the Jedi. I wish to be trained. I also need some help repairing my ship. I ran into some unexpected..obstacles on my way here."

Nash Stolar
Nov 20th, 2001, 04:26:19 PM
*A voice came from behind warren but no figure appeared*

"Wow.... I never thought Master Azalin could do so much in such a short time...."

Kanara Solo
Nov 20th, 2001, 04:38:12 PM
Kanara looked around but could see no-one. Puzzled she called out "Uhh...hello?"

Nash Stolar
Nov 21st, 2001, 04:14:39 PM
ooc: Crud.. wrong thread.. oh,well.. going to make the best of it..

*Nash stepped outof the shadows to the right side of warren, he was clad in black complead with a short cloak.. he never really did not like the jedi robes much*

"Hey... who might you be?"

Kanara Solo
Nov 21st, 2001, 04:20:36 PM
"Kanara Solo, nice to meet you sir" she extended a hand

Nash Stolar
Nov 21st, 2001, 09:41:17 PM
*nash shook her hand and smiled*

"I am Nash Stolar... I see you meet my old master Warren.."

Kanara Solo
Nov 22nd, 2001, 12:22:10 AM
Kanara nodded and grinned. "I'm hoping to be trained too."