PDA

View Full Version : intruder

KMaverick
Nov 18th, 2001, 12:22:20 AM
Maverick crept slowly through the forest of the temple Gardens. She didn't want to be found just yet, but she didn't know if that ws possible. She had heard that the Jedi could sense living beings.

KMaverick
Nov 18th, 2001, 08:18:54 PM
Maverick stiffened suddenly. Her "survival skills" as she called them, had warned her of someone nearby. She glanced around quickly but could see no-one.

Morgan Evanar
Nov 18th, 2001, 09:18:43 PM
The intruder payed absolutely no notice to Morgan, who casually yet silently walked behind her. Being invisible to light yeilded all sorts of prank potential, and who better deserved in than an intruder.

He swung around as she stiffend, and poked her gently on the forehead.

"Boo." he said quietly, as he shimmered for a second, the light around him righting itself.

OOC: the light righted itself, which means I'm visible and you can see me =]

KMaverick
Nov 18th, 2001, 09:43:50 PM
Maverick jumped backwards startled. she unconsciously went into a defensive position. "who's there?" she called

KMaverick
Nov 20th, 2001, 02:34:25 AM
Maverick was startled but remembered the blade in her boot. " Stay back! I mean no harm to anyone but I am ready to defend myself!" she warned in a fierce voice, trying to mask her fear.

Morgan Evanar
Nov 20th, 2001, 11:37:50 PM
Morgan smiled slightly, with an air of sarcasm.

"Then why are you sneaking about?"

KMaverick
Nov 21st, 2001, 01:18:30 AM
"Because it's safer to scout the territory before you announce yourself....thats how I got this" Maverick pointed to a long scar on her arm, " You can never be too careful...after all, I've run into you havn"t I?"

Morgan Evanar
Nov 22nd, 2001, 09:39:37 PM
Morgan smiled wider and laughed slightly.

"I'm not exactly a threat unless you've made me one. Anyway..." he trailed off. "...what brings you here?"

KMaverick
Nov 22nd, 2001, 11:03:28 PM
Maverick blushed a little. "Well, I came to train as a jedi but... well i didn't want to found right away...guess that plan blew up huh?"

Morgan Evanar
Nov 24th, 2001, 07:27:57 PM
Morgan's smile widend to a grin.

"Aye, but it can still be salvaged. Follow me." He said, motioning to the recriutment center.

KMaverick
Nov 24th, 2001, 08:28:07 PM
Maverick looked at him suspiciously but followed, though it was from a "safe" distance.