PDA

View Full Version : The dark past left behind

Sia Lan Darkheart
Nov 19th, 2001, 12:11:00 AM
:A 17 year old girl walks in. Her dark past hiden from most. She glances around and bows befor the masters.:

I have heard this is one of the better jedi temples. I am here for training in the force beyond what my parents have tought me.

Warren Azalin
Nov 19th, 2001, 01:10:00 AM
Hidden in the shadows stood the frame of what seemed to be a hooded man. He stood dressed in black and hidden from site as the young woman entered the Academy. He heard her call out, hoping that someone would hear her.

"I have heard this is one of the better Jedi temples. I am here for training in the force beyond what my parents have taught me."

With a grin on his face the Jedi Master stepped forward, letting the shadows cast themselves upon him, still hiding him from the presence of most.

"If you wish to be a Jedi, then that shall be a task easy started. I shall find you a Master while you wait......"

She could hear the voice, but had trouble placing the source as she looked around the room.

"Oh, where are my manners? I am Jedi Master Warren Azalin, the Academy Coordinator."

Warren stood waiting, waiting for an answer, and more then that waiting for Sia to see him...

Sia Lan Darkheart
Nov 19th, 2001, 01:20:42 AM
(Sia closes her eyes a moment. She thinks about what her parents had tought her. she senses the jedi to her right and in the shadows. She turns to him and opens her eyes.)

I am Sia-Lan Darkheart.

Warren Azalin
Nov 19th, 2001, 03:17:03 AM
"Grettings then to you Sia-Lan Darkheart..."

The Jedi almost found it ironic as he pondered the newcomers last name, for he hoped the irony would end there and go no deeper. For a Jedi with the name of Darkheart was strange indeed, but worse wtill would the name be if it where a Sith or a Dark Jedi. He was glad for the irony and hoped Sia-Lan would remain with the light...

"...Tell me, what brought you to this place? It's not often we get so many visitors so often."

Sia Lan Darkheart
Nov 19th, 2001, 08:29:24 PM
(Sia shrugs a little.)

I have been trained a little in the force by my parents. But they died a couple of weeks ago. I heard that this is one of the better training places so I came here to finish my training.

Akrabbim
Nov 24th, 2001, 07:04:28 PM
Akrabbim steps into the recruitment center, bowing as he nears the new recruit.

Master Azalin, if it would please the council, I would be glad to train this recruit.

Sia Lan Darkheart
Nov 25th, 2001, 08:56:08 PM
(Turns on her heal as she hears the other jedi behind her. She nods slightly and looks at Warren.)

Warren Azalin
Nov 25th, 2001, 10:58:46 PM
Warren nodded as he smiled at Akrabbim.

"It would please the Council enough Akrabbim. Permision to Train Granted. May the Force be with you."

Akrabbim
Nov 26th, 2001, 05:11:51 PM
Raising from his bow, Akrabbim thanks Master Azalin and turns to leave.

I await your arrival in the academy, Sia Lan. Do not tarry.