PDA

View Full Version : Young One

jayte
Nov 26th, 2001, 02:27:31 AM
The woman led a small boy into the jedi recruitment center. He gripped her skirt tightly and looked around from under his mop of black hair with blue eyes. The woman too had black hair and blue eyes. "Hello? I am here regarding my son Jayte!" the woman called out. Upon hearing his name the boy gripped his mothers skirt tighter.

Warren Azalin
Nov 26th, 2001, 03:48:56 PM
Coming out of the shadows stood a tall figure dressed all in black garbs. To most he seeme like a threat, but those who knew him best knew his intentions were always well in thought.

"Greetings. I am Jedi Master Warren Azalin, the Academy Coordinator..."

The Jedi stoped in the middle of his usual speach because he realized this was not like most welcomings. It seemed the newcomer in question had come with..... his mother?????

Shade Magus
Nov 26th, 2001, 04:43:24 PM
Shade was passing through the Recruitment cent when he saw Master Warren and he was talking to some new faces. When Shade tried to look around, he saw that there was a woman and he saw something tugging at her dress and when he looked down he saw a small child and he looked perplexed.

"Well this is new..."

Shade decided to hang around for a little while to see what would happen. This story unfolding was becoming quite interesting.

jayte
Nov 26th, 2001, 07:36:59 PM
The woman smiled at Warren. "I realize this is quite unusual but let me explain. I am Kara and this is my son Jayte. His father was a Jedi but he is now one with the force. Before he left us he made me promise that if anything were to happen to me Jayte would be brought here. I am dying. It is only a matter of time and there is no-one I could trust to bring Jayte here." she stopped and waited for Warren ,and the other who had come, to react.

Warren Azalin
Nov 26th, 2001, 10:11:24 PM
"Then consider him in good hands Madam. The Jedi pride themselves on the well being of others, and passing along the Force to a new generation. I'm sure it would be of no trouble to us to take care and train young Jayte there..."

jayte
Nov 26th, 2001, 10:27:27 PM
Kara nodded her thanks and then knelt down next to Jayte. " Be brave little one. I'm always in here." she pointed to his heart. She gave him a hug and then pulled his hands from her. Once more she turned to Warren. "Thank-you. I must warn you he can be stubborn, don't be fooled by his looks, sometimes you'll need to be firm with him but he's usually behaved. Thank-you." and then she walked away. Jayte watched her leave and began to breath very quickly. His tiny fists were clenched at his side. "mama?"he whispered.

Shade Magus
Nov 26th, 2001, 11:58:22 PM
Shade watched the boy's mother walk away and a tear ran down his face. it reminded him of the day his mother left him and Yurza. He could only admire the young one for not losing control as he had when he saw his mother die. He walked over to the newest recruit to welcome him.When Shade reached the young boy he bowed to Warren.

"Hello Jedi Master Warren."

He then knelt down to the boy's level and spoke to him.

"Hello. My name is Shade. Welcome to the Jedi."

jayte
Nov 27th, 2001, 12:11:27 AM
Jayte turned around quickly. *Hello. My name is Shade. Welcome to the Jedi*
Jayte stared with big eyes for a moment before whispering, "I'm Jayte"

Shade Magus
Nov 27th, 2001, 12:17:09 AM
Shade smiled a little and nodded.

"Nice to meet you Jayte. I am sure we will see each other quite a bit."

jayte
Nov 27th, 2001, 12:19:11 AM
Jayte nodded silently. He was still unsure of what was happening.

Shade Magus
Nov 27th, 2001, 12:29:41 AM
Shade stood up and turned to Master Warren.

"What are you going to do about the boy? Correct me if I am wrong or if I speak out of line, but has the Jedi Academy ever had to train someone so young."

Shade reached out with the Force and using what little talents he had he read the boy's aura and saw that he was confused and most likely scared of what may come.

jayte
Nov 27th, 2001, 12:39:03 AM
Jayte heard Shade talking, something about a boy. He looked around the recruitment center trying to see if his mother was coming back, even though he knew she wasn't. Over the past few months he had felt her growing dimmer. Tears welled up in his eyes. No! He wasn't going to cry!