PDA

View Full Version : Keb Blake

Keb Blake
Nov 29th, 2001, 12:34:36 AM
The young man,carrying a black backpack, was shoved into the recruitment center by an older replica of himself. The two exchanged words and the older man stormed out. "good-bye to you to!" Keb yelled angrily. He sighed and slung his backpack over his shoulder. He looked around for someone but the hall was empty. *great. now what do i do?*. "Hello?" he called uncertainly. *i must look like an idiot*

Warren Azalin
Nov 29th, 2001, 12:57:58 AM
"Now, now, one must learn to keep their anger at bay, else they fall pray to the Darkness in us all."

The voice echoed down the hall, reverberating throughout the Center, and yet it seemed to come from no one source. Suddenly a cold breeze passed before the newcomer as he turned to see a figure dressed all in black.

"And what come you seeking?"

Nash Stolar
Nov 29th, 2001, 01:04:40 AM
*nash soon walked up behind warren.. by now he could just be called following him..*

"You always seem to cold warren..."

*Nash looked to the new arrival*

"What he ment was... welcome to the jedi RC.. what brings you here today?"

Keb Blake
Nov 29th, 2001, 01:24:48 AM
"My dad...uh my uncle. That was my uncle who's been posing as my dad. He's decided he doesn't want to anymore. I'd like to train as a jedi but," Keb was calmer now," I seem to have a problem with authoritie. Or maybe it was just my da... my uncle. The names Keb Blake. But not for real. Blake is my mom... well my aunt's last name. That's also part of the reason I'm here. I want to find out who my father is. All I know is that he was a Jedi. My da...my uncle wouldn't tell me anything else. That's what our little argument was about."