PDA

View Full Version : Wishing to Join

Jedi Padawan Kin Windu
Dec 16th, 2001, 11:36:44 AM
Kin finally arrives at the Jedi Temple, hoping to be accepted into the Jedi Order, he spent years trying to focus his power, energy, and will to be strong enough to be reconized as a true Jedi. Kin, only 18, has been searching for any other Jedi's left, he wasn't even born when the Jedi known as Anakin Skywalker turned to the Dark Side of the force, Kin, the son of Mace Windu, has left his home and been living by himself ever since, searching for lost Jedi like him, and to have what he always dreamed of, becoming a Jedi Knight....

Hi, I'm from Kiss's mb, May I Join?

Sage Hazzard
Dec 16th, 2001, 07:27:15 PM
Sage Hazzard, a Jedi Master, approaches. He folds his arms, inspecting the man.

"So, you want to join the Order? Alright, we accept anyone who's faith in the Light we have no reason to doubt. You're officially a member."

Sage uncrossed his arms. He rubbed his chin, thinking.

"I regret to inform you we're low on Knights and Masters with time to train new Padawans. The ones that do have time are filled up as it is with an abundance of apprentices. So you'll have to wait for a Master to become avalible to train you. But until then you're free to practice on your own and wonder the grounds of the GJO as you please."

OOC(out of character) - Master Warren Azalin will be starting a basic force class shortly for all Padawans without Masters. Once it's started, I suggest you enlist. Once a Master becomes avalible you'll be assigned and can continue with your training one-on-one.

Jedi Padawan Kin Windu
Dec 16th, 2001, 08:09:00 PM
Kin Bows his head in respect, " Thank you Sage, I will try me best here! " As the Padawan prepared for his new training.