PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT - All Padawans without Masters Read!!!

Warren Azalin
Dec 11th, 2001, 04:25:45 AM
Staring next week I shall be starting a Force Training Class for those of you without Masters. Under normal circumstances you would each have your own Master but do to lack of treachers we have a Master-Student ratio of about 1-10, and since most cannot handle any more I shall teach a class with the aid of some friends. I hope you all understand and will attend next week, that is all.

- Warren Azalin, Jedi Master, Council Member, and Academy Coordinator

Xazor
Dec 15th, 2001, 08:27:16 PM
~Master Azalin~

It has been close to a week since you posted this notice, if you don't mind my asking, do you have a certain date in mind to start the training of the new padawans, including myself? I was just wondering, thank you so much for your time.

Respectfully

Seeker of knowledge

~Xazor~

Nash Stolar
Dec 15th, 2001, 08:43:33 PM
Xazor warren has been busy with a few.. "things" I will contact him over aim and talk about this.. But if it comes to it, Myself and Jedi Master Amnde will start the thread..

Xazor
Dec 15th, 2001, 09:58:49 PM
Jedi Stolar~

Thank you for the reply. I will be looking forward to the teaching no matter who is doing it. Thank you for your time.

Respectfully

Seeker of Knowledge
~Xazor~

Nash Stolar
Dec 15th, 2001, 10:15:08 PM
Well you did not have to wait long for an answer, Warren, amnde and myself will have the trainign thread start on monday..

Xazor
Dec 15th, 2001, 10:32:46 PM
Jedi Stolar~

Thank you again for your reply. I have but one question. Will it be a problem that I may not be able to reply until the evenings? Due to my schedule, it is hard to get on here during the day. Tomorrow won't be a problem, but during the week it will be. I hope it will not hinder me in any way. Thank you again for your time.

Respectfully

Seeker of Knowledge
~Xazor~

Nash Stolar
Dec 15th, 2001, 11:28:08 PM
ONly able to reply in the evenings? Well I don't happen to see a problem with that.. we post at out own times right? I'm sure amnde and warren won't mind

Xazor
Dec 15th, 2001, 11:38:36 PM
Thank you, Jedi Stolar, you are too kind. I will keep up with my training, don't worry. Thank you again.

Respectfully

Seeker of Knowledge
~Xazor~

Warren Azalin
Dec 19th, 2001, 11:18:08 AM
Ok, the thread is up <a href=http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm3.showMessage?topicID=284.topic>here</a>. I would like it if all padawans can please report, and sorry for the wait Xazor.

Xazor
Dec 19th, 2001, 10:14:41 PM
Thank you Master Azalin.....I have had patience and it has paid off. I am looking forward to the class.

Respectfully

Seeker of Knowledge
~Xazor~

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 20th, 2001, 12:13:56 PM
Thank you for the reply. I will be looking forward to the teaching no matter who is doing it.Be careful what you wish for...

Xazor
Dec 21st, 2001, 12:07:39 AM
And may I ask what you mean by your words, Jeseth?

Xazor replied with a questioning voice.