PDA

View Full Version : waiting

araia
Nov 19th, 2001, 01:32:05 AM
The small 16 year old girl, walked into the jedi recruiting center. "Hello?" she called in a soft voice. Hearing no-one she sat down to wait for someone to acknowledge her.

Warren Azalin
Nov 19th, 2001, 02:29:32 AM
"Greetings."

A young girl turned to see a figure hooded in Darkness. From head to toe the figure wore all black, almost seeming out of place in a place of so much light. His attire did not justify his true intentions though, as he was one with the light, a Jedi Master.

"My name is Warren Azalin, a Jedi Master around these parts. I am the one assigned to find newcomers such as you Masters. If you could bare with us at the moment, I shall find you a Master as soon as Possible."

Warren let the young girl speak for herself as he stood there, waiting.

araia
Nov 19th, 2001, 02:48:20 AM
Araia bowed slightly at the Jedi Master. She spoke again in a voice barely above a whisper "Thank-you Master Azalin. I appreciate it greatly."

Warren Azalin
Nov 19th, 2001, 03:13:46 AM
Nodding his head slightly the Jedi could only smile.

"Not a problem, this is after all my Job."

araia
Nov 19th, 2001, 03:17:26 AM
zalin I must tell you the truth. Araia hesitated for a moment. "Master Azalin I must tell you something. I have run away from my home to be here. I was a slave but my master killed my family. I couldn't stay there. Please, don't make me go back there."
araia is shaking and bites her lip nervously

araia
Nov 19th, 2001, 03:18:32 AM
.Araia hesitated for a moment. "Master Azalin I must tell you something. I have run away from my home to be here. I was a slave but my master killed my family. I couldn't stay there. Please, don't make me go back there."
araia is shaking and bites her lip nervously

Warren Azalin
Nov 19th, 2001, 03:33:18 AM
"Master Azalin I must tell you something. I have run away from my home to be here. I was a slave but my master killed my family. I couldn't stay there. Please, don't make me go back there."

Warren listened to the young girl plead with him, asking him now to make her go back... not that he would of course. It didn't surprise him that even in this day and age when Slavery had been outlawed under New Republic order there was still some of it going round. It was more puzzling as to why this girl thought he would make her go back, after all a Jedi would stand against all slavery stood for, and as such oppose it on principle alone.

"No need to worry young one, no one here will be taking you back there, you have my word. We Jedi stand opposed to slavery, and as such would grant you safe passage even had you not come seeking training. Only thing I can tell you is forget about this man, the one who killed your parents. As hard as it might be you should hold no malice or anger towards this man, for those feelings are the pathways to the Darkside..."

araia
Nov 19th, 2001, 03:36:57 AM
Araia listened and then nodded. "Thank-you. I do not hold any malice towards him. When I saw him...kill them, it made me want to help others like myself...those who cannot help themselves."

Warren Azalin
Nov 19th, 2001, 03:42:07 AM
Warren only nodded as he smiled slightly.

"As it should be, for everything always comes around full circle, and one day something shall happen to him as retribution for all he has done to others..."

araia
Nov 19th, 2001, 03:45:13 AM
araia looked up at the Jedi Master. "thank-you for all you've done. I feel safe here."

araia
Nov 20th, 2001, 08:39:02 PM
Araia sat down to wait but she had not slept for many days and couldn't keep her eyes open. She drifted into sleep only to be plauged by dreams.

*"You can't get away from me child. I will find you, I always do...and you will be sorry, i promise you." A dark figure was approaching Araia. She tried to run but couldn't move. The figure reached for her throat. "You aren't safe anywhere...didn't you know that?" Just as the shadow was about to grab her...*
Araia's head jerked up and dhe looked around momentarily disoriented.
As she remembered the dream unwanted tears spilled down her cheeks

Nash Stolar
Nov 21st, 2001, 10:06:08 PM
*Nash was crouched down infront of the girl, he was clad in black armor with a short a black cape.. covering the sword behind his back.. he diden't care much for the standard jedi robes, despide the personalty his clothes might have gave off he had a slighty worried expresson on his face*

"Hey.. you alright...?"

araia
Nov 22nd, 2001, 12:17:14 AM
Araia jumped at the sound of the mans voice. Quickly she wiped her eyes. "I'm fine sir, it was just a dream. Just a dream." she sounded as if she were reassuring herself more than anything. Her eyes avoided his and stayed fixed on the floor.

Nash Stolar
Nov 22nd, 2001, 12:29:53 AM
*He smiled, placed his hand on her sholder then stood up*

"Okay.. I'm sure it will be alright.. but if you need to talk I am here... after all I am your new master.. Nash Stolar.."

araia
Nov 22nd, 2001, 12:33:15 AM
Araia looked up suddenly. for a moment she couldn't speak but then she nodded. " I'm honored.I...I had a nightmare."she admitted in a whisper

Nash Stolar
Nov 22nd, 2001, 12:42:11 AM
"A nightmare? Those are never any good..."

*Smiling, he out streached his hand and offerd to help her up*

"You seem strong, I bet you can get over something liek a nightmare easly.."

araia
Nov 22nd, 2001, 12:45:30 AM
Araia grabbed his outstretched hand and stood up. She nodded. "It's not a big deal...I just got scared 'cause I didn't know where I was."

Nash Stolar
Nov 22nd, 2001, 01:31:52 AM
*Nash smiled slighty*

"Well as I'm sure you know, we are in the Recruitement Center
of the order... no one has taken you away"

araia
Nov 22nd, 2001, 02:16:59 AM
Araia nodded again. " I guess it just scared me for a moment... He always found me before and I thought it was real. I'm glad he didn't." she added. She looked up at Nash and smiled

Nash Stolar
Nov 22nd, 2001, 02:38:58 AM
*Nash rememberd warren mention something about her and a man she trying to get away from when he was told of his new padawan but he diden't know what he was talking about..*

"This man.... what has he done to make you scared of him?"

araia
Nov 22nd, 2001, 02:43:27 AM
Araia's eyes suddenly fixed on the floor. " He...well y'see, i was a slave," she cringed at the word slave," and was raised to think i was a piece of property...his property. He, he beat me a few times and then... then he killed my parents." the last sentence was spoken in a whisper

Nash Stolar
Nov 22nd, 2001, 02:47:56 AM
*Nash was slighty taken by shock.. he was not expecting such a answer and a hard one at that.. he was suddenly filled with sorrow..*

"I..I'm sorry.. I diden't know.. I should have not have you bring up something painfull like that.. Is that your reason for comming here?"

araia
Nov 22nd, 2001, 02:50:42 AM
araia smiled weakly at him. "it's okay, really...it helps to talk about it. i have been trying to come here for several years and my parents tried to help me but he found me every time. when he killed them I realized that I had to leave... I finally made it here but it took a while."

Nash Stolar
Nov 22nd, 2001, 03:53:29 PM
*Nash placed his hand on her sholder and smiled*

'Well you are here now, we are all your friends and if he comes back he will have a heck of a hard time taking you back.."

araia
Nov 22nd, 2001, 04:36:50 PM
She grinned. " I feel safe here...it's the neatest feeling." she looked at Nash curiously," so when do we get to start?"

Nash Stolar
Nov 22nd, 2001, 07:49:39 PM
"When ever you are ready we will start.."

araia
Nov 22nd, 2001, 11:05:52 PM
"I'm ready!" araia said quickly. Quickly she looked at the floor. "sorry" she mumbled

Nash Stolar
Nov 22nd, 2001, 11:27:43 PM
"Sorry? .....Sorry for what? you haven't done anything wrong.."

araia
Nov 22nd, 2001, 11:30:44 PM
She looked surprised. "I- I spoke out of turn...you didn't ask a question. I'm not supposed to talk unless I'm asked a direct question."

Nash Stolar
Nov 22nd, 2001, 11:54:38 PM
*Nash and an aquward look on his face then grined*

"Turn? Well... when you are with me or just around GJO feel free to talk when you want, waiting for a question is.. well odd.. Unless you are facing the councle... that is a whole diffrent matter.."

araia
Nov 23rd, 2001, 12:55:45 AM
"wow really! I wasn't ever allowed to speak when i wanted!" araias face grew puzzled, 'whats 'the council'?"

Nash Stolar
Nov 23rd, 2001, 07:50:42 PM
"The council get to deside who becomes a master, knight and lots of other things... it is a good idea to have friends on the council to put in a good word or two for you.."

araia
Nov 23rd, 2001, 08:37:32 PM
"oh...did you have to go see them?" she asked

Nash Stolar
Nov 24th, 2001, 03:47:44 PM
"In a way.. yeah.. But hey unless you have anymore questions wanna get to training?"

araia
Nov 24th, 2001, 08:29:47 PM
"That would be great!" Araia exclaimed excitedly, " where do we go?"

Nash Stolar
Nov 24th, 2001, 09:31:10 PM
"Well, that would be the training grounds in the academy.. Do you want to follow me there?"

araia
Nov 24th, 2001, 09:37:14 PM
Araia nodded. " don't know my way around yet"

Nash Stolar
Nov 24th, 2001, 09:57:29 PM
"Okay.. stay close and say something you sarts to fall behind.."

*Nash headed out the door to the training grounds*

araia
Nov 24th, 2001, 09:59:24 PM
Araia nodded and followed her Master out the door