PDA

View Full Version : Wishing to Join

DMourning Orb
Dec 13th, 2001, 02:18:44 PM
He enters the recruitment center.

D'Mourning approaches the first Jedi Master he sees and hands them a folded piece of paper. The note states:

I'm deaf and mute. I wish to join the Greater Jedi Order.

<MAP NAME="Orb">
<AREA HREF="mailto:dmourningorb@yahoo.com" SHAPE="RECT" COORDS="403,191,479,214">
</MAP>
http://syriuscline.clanpages.com/orb.jpg

Nash Stolar
Dec 15th, 2001, 01:00:09 AM
*Nash had been walking the walls when a man approached him and handed him a small note... he read it over.. normaly he would have seeked out Master Azalin for this type of thing but one of the reasons nash was here was that warren as busy and asked him to fill in for him for a little, nash wonderd then rememberd he could make connections in the minds of people.. you diden't have to ear with ones ears to be talked to and talk with the force.*

Welcome to the Order.. I am Jedi Knight Nash Stolar, Normaly Warren Azalin will be here but he is busy with personal issues..If you can understand me just nood your head or talk back using your mind..

DMourning Orb
Dec 15th, 2001, 03:31:46 AM
D'Mourning is taken aback by the presence of Nash's voice in his mind. He pauses hesitantly and looks at Nash Stolar with a bewildered look in his eyes. D'Mourning takes his pen
and writes down a message on a yellow pad. When he is done
writing he turns the pad over and reveals the message to Nash Stolar. The message states:

My question to you is, sir: when will Mr. Azalin be back to tell me if I can join? I think you for your help.

OOC: I am not disregarding your use of telepathy. I am merely playing the role of my character. D'Mourning did not
acknowledge the presence of your voice in his head in his message, because his character has a mild ability to use telepathy himself. He thought that acknowledging your voice in his head might give himself away.

Nash Stolar
Dec 16th, 2001, 01:01:43 AM
*At least he can usderstand my talking with the force nash thought*

Warren will be along shortly, besides once you pass through those doors you just did and want to join you are already techenaly part of the order.

Sage Hazzard
Dec 16th, 2001, 07:32:05 PM
Sage walked over briskly, picking up his pace as he grew near.

"Anything I can do?"

Sage was wondering why no one was speaking.

"Um... New recruit?"

Nash acknowledged he was. Sage extended his hand.

"Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order, I'm Master Sage Hazzard. A Master will be assigned shortly."

OOC - Okay, first off, welcome. I have the same title as Warren, so it's just like him replying. So, welcome. Warren will be starting a basic force class for all unassigned Padawans shortly, I suggest you sign up in it when it starts. While you do that, we'll be looking for a Master for you so you can train one-on-one. Till then feel free to act like any other Jedi Padawan, you're one of us now.

P.S.: Like the deaf/mute thing. Good handicap, challenging. Good luck with it. :)

verse dawnstrider
Jan 5th, 2002, 06:20:23 PM
I will take DMorning. It will be a challege to both me and him.

Sage Hazzard
Jan 6th, 2002, 04:32:44 AM
OOC - I was just about to ask him if I could train him.

Verse, I see you're taking on many new Padawans. If you want, I'll take D'Mourning off your hands. I wanted to RP with him, since he's a good RPer. I was hoping to do many story lines with him. Should we let him choose? I can go ahead and let you train him if you have your heart set on it.

verse dawnstrider
Jan 6th, 2002, 02:26:17 PM
I do have many Padawans already. I think I may have my hands full. Besides. I trained your sister. I would like to see if the family still is kickin' (j/k). You can rock this one. Just promise that I can get in on one of your RP's and we will call it even.

Sage Hazzard
Jan 6th, 2002, 04:55:02 PM
OOC - Hey man, anytime you want a RP, you e-mail me. You're welcome anytime in my mailbox.

Okay, D'Mouning, you want me?

DMourning Orb
Jan 7th, 2002, 02:36:51 AM
Sage, Verse, I appreciate it.

Sage I would be more than happy if you would take me as your padawan.