PDA

View Full Version : I wish to join..

Slade Azrrel
Jan 8th, 2002, 11:54:30 AM
A young man, about 18 years of age, softly pushed open the doors to the recruitement centre of the place that he hoped was the Greater Jedi Order. He looked around for a moment, and all he saw was a couple of chairs.

Guess I'll just have to wait ..

Slade walked over to the chairs, and sat down, waiting patiently for someone to come.

Morgan Evanar
Jan 8th, 2002, 03:48:14 PM
Rather abruptly, someone appeared out of thin air in the next to Slade. A large two meter tall someone.

He leaned over and spoke to the youth beside him.

"Whatcha waiting for?"

Slade Azrrel
Jan 9th, 2002, 12:36:14 AM
“Whatcha waiting for?”

The man that suddenly appeared beside him startled him somewhat, yet he tried not to show it. Turning his head to the side, he had to look up at the man.

“I'm waiting for someone from the Jedi to see if I could be accepted into the order.”

Morgan Evanar
Jan 9th, 2002, 12:45:48 AM
He looked into the eyes of Slade for a moment before returning his eyes straight ahead again.

"Waiting, eh?" Morgan rubbed his chin with his thumb and finger.
"And how long would you wait for a Jedi mister...?"

Slade Azrrel
Jan 9th, 2002, 01:05:04 AM
“I would wait for as long as I had to. If it were days before a Jedi came, then I'd be waiting for days. If it were years, I'd wait. Well.. probably not years.. I'm sure someone would've came by then.

Why do you ask?”

Morgan Evanar
Jan 9th, 2002, 01:25:18 AM
"Thats a good deal of patience, which just happens to be an excellent thing if you want to be a Jedi."

"And..." He stood up and walked a few steps away, "... I ask because I am a Jedi Knight." Morgan neatly bowed like a stage actor at the end of a play.

Slade Azrrel
Jan 9th, 2002, 01:31:54 AM
Slade's eyes widened slightly, and he stared up at the man.

“ You're a Jedi Knight?”

Slade was rather surprised. He really had no idea that this man was a Jedi.

“.. Why didn't you tell me from the start?”

He said, before standing up, still staring at the Jedi.

Morgan Evanar
Jan 9th, 2002, 01:46:56 AM
Morgan smiled.

"To the first question: Yes. I am a Jedi Knight. How many people could sit down, remain absolutely silent and invisible for thirty minutes? And the second: I didn't have to. You seemed to be waiting so patiently, I didn't want to interupt it until I was ready."

Slade Azrrel
Jan 9th, 2002, 01:49:26 AM
“Oh. I see. There's no more Jedi around here that are hiding, is there?”

Slade done a slow full-circle turn, before facing the Jedi once again.

“Well, where are my manners.. I'm Slade Azrrel. I wish to join this Jedi Order. You wouldn't be able to help me with that, would you?”

Morgan Evanar
Jan 9th, 2002, 02:11:16 AM
The Jedi Knight winked.

"I might. I'll be back in a little bit. If you'd like, the building next door is an excellent resteraunt and pub."

OOC (out of character):

I could probably take you as a Padawan, but I think I'll see who else would be interested first. Its pretty late where I am (midnight) so I'm going to head to bed first.

Also: are you familiar with SW Fans?

Roleplaying online, or roleplaying?

Slade Azrrel
Jan 9th, 2002, 02:14:33 AM
“Alright, thanks.”

OOC: I've done a little bit of Roleplaying Online before, and I've been looking around this SW Fans place for a day or so.

And it'd be great if you could take me as a Padawan. Talk to you tomorrow, I guess.

Sage Hazzard
Jan 9th, 2002, 02:27:01 AM
Sage bursted through the door, in a dead sprint. He was dripping with sweat from his workout. He ran right past the man, but then stopped. He turned around.

"Who--You must be new here," Sage extended his hand. "I'm Jedi Master Sage Hazzard, pleased to meet you."

Sage knew everyone in the order.

"Since I'm not a fool, I assume you're wishing to join. Well..."

Sage paced around the boy, he was of similar age as Hazzard. Sage always gave the impression of being older and wiser, he was, but his age was truely 18. Throughout his life he had grown more than most men do their entire life. Seeing people die and killing people will do that to a person. Sadly, offense and attack was Sage's specialty.

He stopped, slamming his hand into the boy's shoulder. It would hurt, but Sage didn't mean it to be. It was a playfull slug.

"... You're accepted. I'm one of the two Academy Coordinators, so this is official. Welcome."

Sage crossed his arms.

"We'll have to find a Master for you though."

OOC - I just thought I'd make this official so there's no confusion. You're now a Jedi Padawan, but without a Master.

Morgan, are you wanting to take him as a Padawan Learner? I'm trying to keep tabs on the new recruits, get a list of who's without Masters. So they can be assigned.

Slade Azrrel
Jan 9th, 2002, 02:32:54 AM
Slade looked at the rather dirty, sweating man. He slowly extended his hand, and shook the man's hand.

“I'm Slade Azrrel, nice to meet you too.”

Then, suddenly, Sage's hand smashed down onto his shoulder. It hurt quite a bit, yet he made nothing of it, and just smiled lightly.

“I'm accepted? Well, wow. Thanks. As for the master.. guess I'll just have to wait until you get me one.”

OOC: Alright, thanks for letting me know, Sage.