PDA

View Full Version : Stepping into the Recruitment Center once more...

Christian Lightheart
Dec 31st, 2001, 02:58:28 PM
The white-hair Jedi walked slowing into the room, making sure to keep his head up and eyes wide. He stopped in the middle, looking around a bit to see if anyone was there or not.

"I... I would like to ...ask permission ... for a new Master..."

He spoke in a quiet, fidgity voice.

Warren Azalin
Jan 1st, 2002, 04:24:20 AM
"Up for another try?"

A slight laugh penatrated the silence of the Recruitment Center as Christian turned to see his orginal Master, Jedi Master Warren Azalin.

Christian Lightheart
Jan 1st, 2002, 01:32:21 PM
Smiling slightly and letting out a hesitent laugh, Lightheart looked down at the floor, then back up to his old Master, Warren.

"You could say that... my other master.. Rebel... I have not seen him for some time..."

He kept his gaze at Warren, though he fluttered a bit as to what to say next.

"I... know it is... not a Jedi trait to become impatient... but I am worried that I... will never see.. him again. And I really wish to learn more of the Jedi ways..."

Edit: TTT.

Warren Azalin
Jan 8th, 2002, 09:18:58 PM
"Then is shall be so. If he is not around I shall once again take over the duties of a Master and train you."

Christian Lightheart
Jan 9th, 2002, 05:05:46 PM
"If it wouldn't be a burden to you..."

Lightheart bowed his head, a smile crossing his lips at the fact that he had a master once more.

"I'd be honored to be your apprentice once more."

Warren Azalin
Jan 9th, 2002, 05:16:33 PM
"Burden?"

The Jedi let out a small chuckle as he looked on at Christian. He had so many Padawans he had forgotten what a burden was awhile back.

"Trust me, I forgot the meaning of Burden."

Christian Lightheart
Jan 11th, 2002, 08:43:59 PM
"Hehehe...."

Christian chuckled at Warren's comment as well. Regaining his composure, he bowed his head.*

"Master, excuse the questions, but when will training beging?"