PDA

View Full Version : An Old warrior returns...

Randd
Jan 13th, 2002, 05:23:54 PM
::The creature know as Randd enters the Jedi Recruitment Center. He was once a memeber here. Trouble took him away, but he was ready to return once more. He was still at good at healing as he once was. That was his stronge point. Healing. Very odd sence the Armordilliod was 9'5 feet tall. Solid muscle, yet would not hurt a fly. The Gentle Giant.::

"I have returned. I wish to know if you will still have me. I also wish to speak with Master Warren. I miss mine and his talks greatly...."

Warren Azalin
Jan 13th, 2002, 07:57:22 PM
Cloaked in his dark robes Warren made his way to the Recruitment Center, hoping to see some new blood waiting to learn the ways of the Force... He had walked in only a few feet when he noticed the almost ten foot frame he had once been Master to: Randd.

"Well, if this isn't a sight for sore eyes. What brings you back here Randd?"

Warren tried to sound like the Jedi Master he had become but somehow his tone of voice, at least the happiness in his voice was betraying his emotionless glance.

Randd
Jan 13th, 2002, 09:31:36 PM
::Randd almost crushed the man in a hug. He had missed the place a good deal.::

"Master, I wish to complete my training. I want to become a Jedi. I have seen many worlds when I left. I helped as many as I could with my gifts of Healing. Yet, I know I can do more good if I keep training. Can you finish the job we started?"

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 15th, 2002, 05:03:46 PM
Falcon, taking a walk through the recruitment centre, sees that Warren has run into someone it appears he has known for a while. Falcon approaches..

"Morning Master Warren. An old friend, I would guess? Greetings, I am Falcon Gyndar of Tyntia."