PDA

View Full Version : good day

Gezunteit
Jan 17th, 2002, 01:50:11 AM
"Good day sir" says a gentle man in a pitch black cloak that resemble a moonless night. i am hear to be one's apprentice i stake my honor i will try my hardest to achieve thy goal of success. Do you accept me ?

Warren Azalin
Jan 17th, 2002, 01:57:41 AM
"Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order. My name is Warren Azalin, a Jedi Master. What brings you to these parts?"

Nash Stolar
Jan 17th, 2002, 01:58:51 AM
*Nash was behind warren observing what he did with the new ones to come to the order.*

"...."

Tainen Baal
Jan 17th, 2002, 02:01:08 AM
OOC: forgive him...he just got into RP tonight...I told him to edit over ICQ...lol

Gezunteit
Jan 17th, 2002, 02:05:12 AM
"Good day warren ive travelled far to be like my father im orphaned yet the jedi way always seemed the greatest privledge to become and i ask that i may be accepted.

Gezunteit
Jan 17th, 2002, 02:06:32 AM
"Good day warren ive travelled far to be like my father im orphaned yet the jedi way always seemed the greatest privledge to become and i ask that i may be accepted.

Warren Azalin
Jan 17th, 2002, 02:09:20 AM
"Most do come out of obligation to long dead relatives, or the feeling of doing a good deed in the Galaxy. Are you ready for what being a Jedi would mean though? Remember a Jedi seeks not Adventure."

Gezunteit
Jan 17th, 2002, 02:11:48 AM
ooc: hey hows it so im a newb as you might know im related to that girl with leather in her hair i dont know if she uses her real name but its katie yah so see yah around tho im going back as Gezunteit

Gezunteit
Jan 17th, 2002, 02:16:35 AM
such words of wisdom have taught me a lesson already but yes i think... no i know i am ready i have much to learn
and i am eager i may have weaknesses but is this not expected?

Gezunteit
Jan 17th, 2002, 02:21:14 AM
OOC:so i am not welcome i will take my leave
well i guess i could stay a little longer

Warren Azalin
Jan 17th, 2002, 02:26:57 AM
"Everyone has a weakness at some time or another, the trick is to never let it show. You must be ready both in mind and spirit before going down the Jedi path. For we as Warriors and Defenders of the innocent walk a narrow path between light and dark, and I have seen too many fall in my day..."

Without even flinching Warren reached for his saber forward and thrusted it towards the newcomer, letting the blade stop mere inches from his neck.

"As I have told you, I have seen far too many fall, and if you make this decision and then decide to walk the Path of the Dark I shall bring you back to the light. In this life or the next...."

Gezunteit
Jan 17th, 2002, 02:35:32 AM
as warren has his saber inches away from Gezunteits neck he stares at warren in the eyes too show his honesty

" i will not turn to the dark my mind is set i would betray all i have lived for all i stand for my family and my cause this is why i will not fall as the others"...

Warren Azalin
Jan 17th, 2002, 03:13:44 AM
"If you think you are truly ready then you should join the F Class at the Academy. Till a Master is chosen for you."

OOC: Just go to the Academy and find a thread by Amalia Azalin titled Force Class. Also don't worry about slow posting, it's not that people don't care it's that not everyone is always around.

Gezunteit
Jan 17th, 2002, 03:22:53 AM
*bows then takes his leave to the force classes*

OOC:cool allright ill do that