PDA

View Full Version : These great halls......

Deacon Thrax
Jan 16th, 2002, 03:40:54 PM
:: Deacon walked in to the Jedi Temple and looked about. He looked threw the eye slits in mask. He had never seen such things.....never in his Childhood, never in his time on Tattoine, this was a wonderus place. Deacon got on his knees and bowed, waiting for someone to enter. ::

Warren Azalin
Jan 16th, 2002, 04:54:56 PM
"Greetings..."

A Dark Figure walked out of the shadows behind the newcomer, speaking in a low tone. He had made sure not to startle the kneeling figure but he didn't know if he had succeeded or not. Slowly he pulled back his hood as he smiled.

"...My name is Warren Azalin, a Jedi Master. Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order. What brings you around these parts?"

Deacon Thrax
Jan 16th, 2002, 07:15:30 PM
:: The Masked Man didn't answer........he just starred up at the man, and took a well worn pad from his belt and a stick of black chalk and began to write on the pad. He then Tore it off and Held it up for the man to read. ::

"Mute."

Warren Azalin
Jan 17th, 2002, 06:25:22 PM
Reaching his hand out Warren took the small piece of paper the man had held up for him to see. On it was written only a single word...

" Mute."

Warren now understood why the man stood in silence and why he didn't say a word... and here he thought the man was just well-mannered. With a nod of his head Warren acknowledged that he understood.

"Well then, are you able to write out your name? Maybe explain why you came?"

Deacon Thrax
Jan 17th, 2002, 06:34:06 PM
:: The man Nodded and then began to write again. He held up two pieces of paper. The first one read "Deacon Thrax" and the second simply said "Justice" ::

Deacon Thrax
Jan 18th, 2002, 07:06:03 PM
:: After showing the man these things, he began to scribble once again. ::

"Lived on Tatooine. Two Dark ones came....a Small one,and red head. Burned my Dojo, burned me, took my voice. Want to help bring them to justice. Hurt many people."

Warren Azalin
Jan 18th, 2002, 08:08:40 PM
Warren nodded at "Deacon" as he finished reading the second sheet of paper. It seemed this mans story was like amny others except this one had lost his voice among other things.

"You know what it will take to be a Jedi right? It shall not be an easy task."

Deacon Thrax
Jan 19th, 2002, 12:22:09 AM
:: The man Nodded in understanding, then began to write again. ::

"I'm Ready"

Warren Azalin
Jan 19th, 2002, 12:34:10 AM
Warren nodded as he read the last note.

"Well then if you are ready... then I shall train you myself."

Warren knew this would be as much a challenge to him as it would be for his voiceless Padawan.

Deacon Thrax
Jan 19th, 2002, 12:42:58 AM
:: Deacon Stood. He knew his new Master couldn't see the smile under his mask........actually he knew he wouldn't want to see under his mask. So he extended his hand for a shake to show how grateful he was. ::