PDA

View Full Version : *walks in* (closed)

Azhure Darkstone
Jan 20th, 2002, 04:13:04 AM
*the hood stays up as she moves across the floor, looking around at the well architectured area, someone with very good skill had built this. Anyhow, she was here for a reason, to find someone who will train her. The jedi had long ago detected power, but her mother had refused, but now she would make her own choice*

Great jedi, I wish to be trained.

Warren Azalin
Jan 20th, 2002, 04:31:43 AM
"Do you think it shall be so easy? Do you think you will be ready? Mentally and Physically?"

The young woman had turned around to see who exactly it was that she was speaking to in empty Halls of the Recruitment Center, but she saw no one. All she heard was the voice echoing off the empty pillars.

"Do you come knowing what the Jedi even stand for? Or are you just here because you believe it to be a "Noble Cause"?"

The Voice went silent, as if awaiting an answer.

Azhure Darkstone
Jan 20th, 2002, 05:09:46 AM
I come because I feel this force within me and I want to do something with it, or I feel it will be my death if untrained. The jedi stand for the good and the sith for what is popularly called evil. It stands to reason to want to do good, to help those in the memory of those I could not help before.
And to be truthful I am unsure if I am ready, but I have the determination and I feel I have the courage to face what comes. To live is to deal with what comes, mentally and physically.
I am sorry if you are dissapointed with my answer to the mental and physical area, but I will not lie.

::Her eyes seemed to penetrate each wall, each area of the surrounding room to find who had spoken. The jedi would probably not be found unless he was ready, judging by the voice he was male, and by the power she felt it held a rather powerful jedi too. But she had not the skill to feel how strong, or to make a guess of what rank this jedi was::

Warren Azalin
Jan 24th, 2002, 06:01:29 AM
The voice went silent, as if pondering over the newcomers answers. After a few moments of silence the voice spoke again.

"There is no such thing as "Good" and "Evil". They are but Feelings in ones mind and heart. A Jedi walks the thin line between these emotions. They fight everyday for Justice while fighting against the Darkness in their hearts. I only asked if you where ready because a Jedi must be ready for the Darkness at all times, ready to stop it and press it back...."

Amongst one of a pillars a figure stepped. Dressed all in black and hiding his face the figure spoke again.

"You would be trained here Mentally and Physically. You would be expected to do your best.... and if you fell from the light...."

The figure pushed back part of his robe letting a little light shine on the metallic cylinder attached to his belt.

"Well, let's just say you don't wanna fall from the light."

Azhure Darkstone
Jan 25th, 2002, 07:19:04 PM
::Azhure nodded, and her eye only rested on the cylinder for a minute, understanding what he was saying.
She though about it and wieghed up the decision carefully.
She walked softly across the floor, and looked directly at the jedi, determination evident::

"I will be true and I will use all my mental strength I have against the darkness if thats what it takes. And If I fail in it I have no doubt what your first reaction will be. With every padawan you take a risk. As with the padawan, with this decision I take a risk. To fall from the light is also not a thing a person wants... I offer my trust and my loyalty if the jedi were to take me on.

::She broke her eye glance and stepped back, awaiting an answer::

Warren Azalin
Jan 26th, 2002, 05:59:56 AM
The figure stood silent as he pondered of the young Woman's question. In the blink of an eye the Jedi ignited a red saber from his side and swung it towards the girls head. It seemed almost certain she was to lose her head until the saber stopped, merely an inch from her neck.

"Welcome..."

The figure began to pull back his hood as he disengaged the saber and handed it to the girl.

"I am Jedi Master Warren Azalin. I shall teach you, and I shall train you."

Azhure Darkstone
Jan 27th, 2002, 05:16:32 AM
::She nodded and allowed a smile to cross her face. She pulled back her hood and revealed a woman of 19::

I am Azhure Darkstone of Correllia, I thank you and shall forth call you master.

::She bowed in respect and held the saber, feeling the chapter in the book of her life open, maybe even a feeling of some large responsibility she had decided to accept.

Without another word, she felt a message to leave and she did so, bowing her head before hand. The jedi were more than what she expected, better. Better than that old dump from the past::