PDA

View Full Version : Returning..

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 28th, 2002, 03:11:51 PM
It had been a long journey home. A journey spanning across hundreds of years. But finally, Dasquian was home. The long cryogenic sleep had left him eager to continue what he had learnt from Master Yoda all those years ago, and his confrontations with Sith, with his brother (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11433) and alone (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11772), left him more so ready to return to his lessons.

With his former Master gone, he would now have to seek guidance for another, and could only hope that the Jedi still held the standards and policies they held back in his first lessons at the academy.

Now standing in the recruitment center, hands folded neatly behind his back, he waited.

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 28th, 2002, 03:33:46 PM
One of the robed figues paused and looked over in Dasquian direction. After studying him for a moment, the figure pulled back her hood and made her way over to him.

Bowing deeply, Navaria stood up straight and smiled in greeting.

"Good day to you. You are new to me and I welcome you to the Order. May I assist you in anything?"

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 28th, 2002, 03:39:52 PM
Dasquian returned the gentle bow and smile, his expression softening at the warm welcome the woman before him.

"Thank you for your kind welcome, Miss. I am indeed in need of assistance, for I seek acceptance within the ranks of this Order so that I might continue the training which I engaged in so long ago with Master Yoda."

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 28th, 2002, 03:47:43 PM
Her surprise to what he said was quite evident in her eyes.

"Master Yoda? You ... trained with Master Yoda?"

Navaria heard that name only in Legends as a child and then fact when she studied here at the Academy and then talking with Luke.

Which then confused her slightly.

"I don't mean to pry but I thought Luke Skywalker was the last to train with Master Yoda before his passing."

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 28th, 2002, 03:51:27 PM
"I was among many to study with the great Master before Skywalker."

Dasquian paused. He could sense that very soon he was going to be retelling the tale of how he happened to have chanced his way here from the past, as it were.

"I believe Luke's training took place after the deploying of myself and some of the other students at the academy into space.."

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 28th, 2002, 04:05:05 PM
Her eyes opened wider then they already were...

"Sounds like quite the tale ..."

She wanted him to continue but Navaria realized that her curiosity overided her manners.

"... forgive me. Here I want to listen to your story and we are strangers. My name is Navaria Tarkin, a Jedi Knight of the Order."

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 28th, 2002, 04:09:07 PM
"Dasquian Belargic, Jedi Knight of the Republic."

He spoke with a firm nod.

"Or rather, lone Jedi Knight. The Republic, as I have discovered, is not what it once was. And yes, the story of how I came to be here is most interesting, puzzling also."

He fell silent, and sighed quietly to himself.

"Never the less, I am here now."

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 28th, 2002, 04:16:06 PM
The state of the galaxy weighed heavily on all of those of the Order and New Republic. She could only imagine how Dasquian felt seeing that, somehow, he was around during the Old Republic. Navaria greatly wanted to hear of those times but the needs of Dasquian always took precedence over any curiosity.

"I recently became a Knight and to be honest, I'm still trying to figure out a great many things with my new responsibilities. I do know that Master Azalin is in charge of the Academy."

She chuckled a bit embarrassed.

"After that it gets a bit fuzzy but I at least wanted to greet you properly."

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 28th, 2002, 04:20:57 PM
"Ah... then I must wait for this Master Azalin to arrive before I may begin training here?"

He glanced about the room a little, scouting about for any others present with the force. The entrance to the academy, if this what it, looked very different to how it once did. Another sign of the change in times, of traditions long dead.

Warren Azalin
Jan 28th, 2002, 05:24:33 PM
The halls of the Recruitment Center echoed around the Jedi Master as he walked towards the Main Entrance. He could here the faint sound of people talking as he grew close. The Jedi Maser could only recognize one of the voices, which meant the other was probably another newcomer, which meant Warren had chosen a bad day to sleep in. Throwing his hood over his head he walked into the Main Hall, taking note of the two people talking..

"Greetings. I am Jedi Master Warren Azalin..."

Warren turned his head slightly, taking note of Navaria.

"It seems you have already met Navaria, but I notice I do not yet know your name, or for that matter your purpose here."

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 28th, 2002, 05:38:41 PM
"Greetings Master Azalin. I am Dasquian Belargic."

He gave a bow of respect to the Jedi.

"My purpose here, as I previously stated, is to continue my training as a Jedi under the tutelage of one of the Masters here."

Warren Azalin
Feb 2nd, 2002, 05:17:48 AM
The Jedi bowed back to Dasquian as he pulled back his hood.

"Well then Dasquian have you any knowledge of the Jedi training here? Maybe one that would be willing to re-train you in the ways of the Force?"

Warren didn't know much else to say since this one was not like every other newcomer he had greeted, mostly because this one was no newcomer.

"If you do not know anyone I might be inclined to find you a suitable Master...."

He let the words hang in the air, choosing to stop now and let Dasquian respond.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 2nd, 2002, 08:59:25 AM
"I know little of the Jedi currently here.."

He shifted about from foot to foot, keeping his arms tightly folded behind his back.

"... I think it would be wise to have one assigned to me, the task of choosing a Master is not one I am worthy to be given."

verse dawnstrider
Feb 3rd, 2002, 02:35:27 AM
::Verse walked up beside Warren. Warren was an old friend, and Verse needed to ask him a few things dealing with the lack of a keg of Ale near Verse's room. He heard the last part of the concersation. He walked up and gave a strange look at the man. He felt...older than he looked. That was strange. He might as well put his input in while he was here.::

"This man seems to be pretty powerful. Maybe you should get a feel for his personality before you ask a master to take him. That way he will get the best training possible."

Navaria Tarkin
Feb 4th, 2002, 01:37:54 AM
She turned to Verse and bowed.

"Good to see you on your feet again."

And then addressed Dasquian and Warren.

"I have to agree. You already have been trained to a certain point. Knowing more about what you have learned would make it easier for a Master to be choosen."

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 8th, 2002, 04:48:48 PM
"I have learnt the basic teachings of a Jedi. How we must live, what we strive to accomplish, our goals as the keepers of peace... as well as manipulation of the force and lightsaber wielding skills."

Navaria Tarkin
Feb 12th, 2002, 12:49:59 AM
"Your skills are impressive. It seems that all you need to do is hone them properly and continue to combat the oppresive evil that reaches to every corner of the galaxy."

She smiled.

"Which I know you have."

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 13th, 2002, 07:26:27 AM
"Then I am to train alone, without a Master?"

Navaria Tarkin
Feb 15th, 2002, 02:40:35 PM
"If that were the case... why would you be here asking for one?"

Navaria smiled.

"Perhaps I could continue your training? I believe we could learn alot from one another seeing as you hold many tales of the Old Republic and I of this time."

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 15th, 2002, 03:57:46 PM
"That would be excellent, if you would do me the honor."

Navaria Tarkin
Feb 18th, 2002, 01:37:55 AM
"The honor would be mine."

She turned to Warren.

"If that is acceptable to you of course, Master Azalin."

Warren Azalin
Feb 19th, 2002, 02:45:48 PM
"I see no reason why not."

The Jedi smiled to himself as he began to walk out of the Recruitment Center, leaving Master and Apprentice alone.

verse dawnstrider
Feb 19th, 2002, 11:05:17 PM
::Verse smiled and turned to the new Master and Student.::

"You are lucky. There is few teachers as good as Navaria. Train well and May the Force be with you."

::Verse spun on his heel and left the two to talk.::

Navaria Tarkin
Feb 21st, 2002, 02:20:48 AM
His words were kind but also strange. She had only recently begun to train but Navaria planned on earing the praise that Verse had said.

"Come, Dasquian."

She motioned towards the Acadamy doors.

"We have much to talk (http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm3.showMessage?topicID=332.topic) about."