PDA

View Full Version : Refugee

Thanatos VanDerveld
Feb 27th, 2002, 04:55:30 PM
"Hello?"

Footfalls echo around the empty room as the teen paces around.

"Anyone here?"

Morgan Evanar
Feb 27th, 2002, 05:03:55 PM
"Nope. No one here at all." Morgan fazed in ninety degrees to Thanatos' right, smiling slightly. He sniffed the air, noting that the youth didn't exactly smell human, despite his very human look.

This one is both nervous and impatient. Stopping the first might stop the second.

"May I help you?"

Thanatos VanDerveld
Feb 27th, 2002, 05:07:26 PM
He blinked as stepped backwards a pace or so as the man appeared out of no where. Force user, high abilities by the looks of it.

"Uh, yeah. I got told this was the place to come to join the Jedi?"

verse dawnstrider
Feb 27th, 2002, 06:13:14 PM
::Verse walked into the room being lead by the Force.::

"You know this, yet ask if anyone is here brother Lupine. What is it you seek? You are the son of a Sith. I can smell his scent on you. Are you lost?"

Thanatos VanDerveld
Feb 27th, 2002, 06:15:31 PM
"No... I'm here to join."

He put it rather bluntly as he looked at the one who had spoken - another Force user, with a more potent air about him; quite obviously of the same species as Thanatos himself.

verse dawnstrider
Feb 27th, 2002, 06:22:28 PM
::Verse sniffed at the air once more.::

"And I smell something else..."

::Verse breathed deep.::

"Why are you so nervous? When I grow hungry, I do not go to the frig and stare in awe."

Morgan Evanar
Feb 28th, 2002, 02:05:27 AM
"Verse, peace." Morgan held up a hand. Verse was a good person, just... sometimes, he didn't have the right words.

"Before we see about you becoming a Jedi, I think we'll need a way to address you."

The Jedi Master smiled wide.

"Might you have a name?" he asked, his Tanaabian accent thick but his words understandable. (Tanaabian sounds like a hybrid of Irish and Scottish).

Thanatos VanDerveld
Feb 28th, 2002, 02:43:12 PM
He laughed under his breath at the Garou, a smile growing on his lips as he looked back to the first man.

"Thanatos Van-Derveld."

He spoke with a nod and ever widening smile; becoming more comfortable with what was around him.

verse dawnstrider
Feb 28th, 2002, 05:59:32 PM
::Verse smiled. It was one of warmth, not hatred.::

"All is well Brother Morgan. I only wished to see how the boy really was. He ws the spirit of a lion. My pointless questions were meant to bother him. If he was quick to anger we may have had a problem. It would have brought out his true nature. I see now he is a fine younge man. Not darkness in the clothing of light."

:

Thanatos VanDerveld
Mar 4th, 2002, 03:41:18 PM
Thanatos returned the smile and nodded.

"I have no alterior motives for being here, I can assure you."

verse dawnstrider
Mar 4th, 2002, 08:36:11 PM
"If you wish, I will be yor master. Our race is few, and I can teach you to be a Garou Knight. In your case, the first of a new kind of Jedi. A Lupine Knight."

Thanatos VanDerveld
Mar 5th, 2002, 01:38:11 PM
"If the Council approves, I'd like that very much," he said with a smile.

verse dawnstrider
Mar 5th, 2002, 07:34:19 PM
"It is done. Welcome to the Jedi."

Thanatos VanDerveld
Mar 6th, 2002, 01:41:03 PM
He nodded and bowed slightly.

"Thank you ... Master."