PDA

View Full Version : Warren.....

Jakob Burton
Mar 7th, 2002, 11:34:19 PM
I'm interested in creating a Jedi character. But I don't plan to just come here and say, "Hi! I wanna join." That seems a bit stupid in my opinion, although I mean nothing against those that do this. After some thought, and talking with Verse(RL close friend), he suggested that I should play it out like a role-play and lead it up to my joining the Jedi. He explained that, and I realised, that it would build a stabler character background. And he also told me that you enjoyed doing things like this. Do you think that you could help me with this? When I get your answer, I'll tell you a little about how I want this to work, and yadayadayada.

Oh yeah, I'm also using a Sith character and have been on the boards long enough to know the rules about having multiple characters who are opposing forces, and with the huge differences, the characters won't get involved with each other, unless I see a role-play opportunity to do so. But I really don't see that happening, so don't worry about that at the moment.

Thanks for listening.

Warren Azalin
Mar 7th, 2002, 11:39:52 PM
What you say sounds intresting and I would be willing to do it. I must ask though do you happen to have IM or MSN since it would go quicker talking about this there.

Jakob Burton
Mar 8th, 2002, 12:12:31 AM
Yeah, it's StenTheChimp at AOL, and I already got you on my list. But I can't talk tonight. I got a short amount of time left. So if I can, I'll catch you tomorrow. Just keep your AOL on and I'll contact you when I get on.

OOC: Yes, I am that deranged monkey.

Jakob Burton
Mar 14th, 2002, 12:43:17 AM
OOC: Sorry man, but I might not be on for quite awhile. I'm still technically grounded and might be grounded for nine more weeks or maybe not, depending upon report card. So, I'll come back and work on the thread when I can. I might work on the posts at school in the library in the mornings. Thanks for understanding.