PDA

View Full Version : I wish to join

Clay Dennatta
Apr 5th, 2002, 11:53:21 PM
A dark figure entered the registration room. He was dressed in almost all black except for his sash around his waist which was the color of Purple. He gradually made his way to the front of the room ignoring anyting that might get in his way. He kneels in front of the Jedi seated in the front of the room and almost silently say's,

" My name is Clay Dennetta, from the planet Onderon, and i wish to become of the mighty Jedi Order."

Still kneeling he waits for a response.

Xazor
Apr 5th, 2002, 11:57:50 PM
Jedi Knight Xazor steps from the shadows and walks toward the man. Smiling, she looks down at him. Her gentle blue eyes full of joy that showed her kind aura.

Rise....we are all equal here.

She motioned for him to stand. No one was better than another here at the Greater Jedi Order....no matter their title or rank.

You wish to join the Jedi Order? How come you seek that?

She questioned with a gentle expression. The Knight folds her hands at the front of her belt and waits a reply from the newcomer.....

Clay Dennatta
Apr 6th, 2002, 12:04:32 AM
" I only wish to be shown the path o light. The drakness almost corrupted me and caused me to almost kill my brother."

He starts to cry a little as he remembers the day when he faught his brother.

" Both of us were sith with opposite opinions on life and we got in to and argument that got out of control. He almost died and i feel i need something that can take the darkness away from me. And i feel the Jedi can help me to find that light that is trapped inside my heart somewhere."

He kind of looks to the ground a little cause of how ashamed he feels.

Xazor
Apr 6th, 2002, 12:14:25 AM
Xazor looks compassionatly on the young man. She reaches out her hand and gently places it under his chin. The next minute, he finds his eyes looking back into hers.

It is okay to feel hurt. I can more than understand....but that is the past and now you must live in the present.

She wipes the few escaped tears from his cheeks and smiles again, sending a calming wave through the Force.

Now....that is what made you decide to become a Jedi? How did you know about us...what made you come here and now?

She questioned, her arms folding at her waist as she smiled again.

Clay Dennatta
Apr 6th, 2002, 12:16:57 AM
"A few of my friends through out the galaxy told me about you people when i was still a Sith. After my incident with my brother i chose to leave and come here to find the light and hopefully also calm the rage that grows inside me"

Xazor
Apr 6th, 2002, 12:25:37 AM
Xazor nodded in approval. It was a good thing that the name of the great order of the Jedi was still getting out.

Well, I am glad that you found us.

She smiled gently once again and thought back to the rough times she had in her past. She more than understood what he was feeling.

Yes, the greatest virtue of a Jedi is peace. Anger and rage are what lead one to the darkside. Peace and serenity are needed to properly channel the Force and use it for good...

She shifted her weight slightly and folded her hands once again at her belt, eyeing the man curiously.

Clay Dennatta
Apr 6th, 2002, 12:30:43 AM
" I do hope that this is what my soul needs. Hopefully if my anger can be calmed i can become a great asset to the GJO."

With that he looked back at the Jedi standing before him and noticed how calm and at peace she was and only hoped the Jedi could make him that wy to.

Xazor
Apr 6th, 2002, 12:34:00 AM
Xazor smiled and bowed her head.

Well, you have come to the right place if guidance is what you seek. Though...the Jedi cannot make you a certain way.....a change must happen inside of you.

She said softly after picking up on his thoughts. She nor anyone else could make him into anything....that was something that only time, training, and willpower could accomplish.

Your wish is to train under a Master and learn the way of the light....correct?

She asked, gathering everything that he had told her so far.

Clay Dennatta
Apr 6th, 2002, 12:37:54 AM
" yes it is m'lady"

Xazor
Apr 6th, 2002, 12:46:31 AM
Xazor looked at the man carefully for a moment and then smiled gently once again.

If you truly wish this.....

She paused in her words for a moment and thought. He was so much like herself....and she could teach him so much....

I will train you....if you will have me....

She said brightly. The Knight let her arms drop to her side as she watched the expression on Clay's face change for a moment.

Clay Dennatta
Apr 6th, 2002, 12:49:45 AM
" I am very gratful you would consider taking me on as your student. Thank you."

With that said, Clay found he had a smile on his face. A smile of happiness. A smile of tranquility that this placed presented.

Xazor
Apr 6th, 2002, 12:51:57 AM
Xazor saw his smile and it made her feel joy.

I am honored to take you as my padawan learner. Training will begin in the academy as soon as you are ready. Meet me there in an hour....

She said softly. She smiled and bowed to her new student.

Clay Dennatta
Apr 6th, 2002, 12:54:35 AM
" I will se you in one hour then, master"

With that he left to check out the rest of the Jedi grouds.

Xazor
Apr 6th, 2002, 12:58:38 AM
Xazor nodded and bowed once again.

See you then, my padawan.

She to left the recruitment center to prepare for his training...