PDA

View Full Version : An Aiki order master visits

Irman Nogar
Apr 8th, 2002, 09:39:37 PM
A strange site comes into the Temple a small blue being in Jedi robes. A light bo strapped to his back. Master Irman is one of the last of a dieing breed a Master of the Aiki combat style. But as an Aiki he is a superb fighter but he well not use it unless all measures are exhuasted first.

When he looks at the jedi of the new order he sees them as beings that take to much action, to much violence in order to bring order. Unlike most nohgri that always look like they are tense for a potential fight. This nohgri looks perfectly calm.

Xazor
Apr 8th, 2002, 09:48:14 PM
Xazor steps from the shadows and smiles as she approaches the new comer.

Greetings.....I am Jedi Knight Xazor.....who might you be, stranger?

Her voice is calm and soft as she speaks to the man who stands before her.

Irman Nogar
Apr 8th, 2002, 10:30:49 PM
The nohgri speaks with a quiet wisdom to his words.

"My name is Irman Nogar, Master of the Aiki arts. I have come to see what the jedi have made of them selves in the time sense the Aiki have visited. "

Kaman Jeris Deliai
Apr 9th, 2002, 05:14:31 PM
Kaman had been around the R.C. a lot lately...She saw the stranger, then it came to her...

I've seen his kind before...on one of my many missions in my days as a high-risk agent...I've always been amazed by their skills...always wished to know more of their style...

She just watched the interaction from afar, and listened closely...

finalkwest
Apr 9th, 2002, 05:54:57 PM
Honored Nohar sensei It may be you i have kwested for
serious shade.

Irman Nogar
Apr 10th, 2002, 12:07:36 AM
The new comer comes interupting his greeting with the jedi representitive. The way that he phrased his word catch his attention.

"We are all but shades of the force the sith, Jedi, rogues, Baddu, Palidins. All but different parts of the same all knowing force. The Aiki are a disciplined group of monks we know how to fight and fight well. But for our reasons we well rarely do so. If this is such a life that you seek then the way of the Aiki is a way that you may chose."

OOC: I am not a master officially here but I am starting training in the ways of the Aiki at my board if you wish join us there.

pub5.ezboard.com/bforcesects (http://pub5.ezboard.com/bforcesects)

Vonta and R5
Apr 11th, 2002, 09:47:06 AM
Looking in the chamber ahead she sees a pacular sight. A nohgri in jedi robes? She comes clsoser to investigate. She listens to a conversation between a master and this greyy skinned man. He claimed to be an Aiki master. One ot the lost sects that she had heard about in her travels.

She needed to meet him. "Master Nogar?"