PDA

View Full Version : Out of the shadows...

Lucine Kasstra
Apr 16th, 2002, 05:50:16 AM
The girl stood in the middle of the area, her eyes wandering absently along the walls. She had come a long way from the Empire, where she had nearly let herself get caught up in the suffocating darkness. She was unsure who was present, but still she called out in a meek, calm voice.

"Hello..? My name is Lucine Kasstra... I've come looking to join. If you'll have me."

Oriadin
Apr 16th, 2002, 05:54:18 AM
Oriadin heard Lucine call out. He went over to introduce himself. He was wearing his Jedi robes and cloak, but the hood was down.

--Hello there. My name is Oriadin.--

He looked her up and down.

--So, you wish to become a Jedi?--

Lucine Kasstra
Apr 16th, 2002, 06:01:08 AM
Lucine looked to the man and nodded silently, her arms folding over her torso, more huddling than crossed. Her dark eyes shifted about on the man before settling on the floor, pale locks of hair slipping in front of her face.

"That is right, sir.."

Oriadin
Apr 16th, 2002, 06:13:44 AM
--Will you tell me your name or do I have to guess it? Im only a padawan learner myself so I wont be able to train you but I will keep you company until someone else arrives. Why do you want to become a Jedi? Tell me a bit about yourself.--

Lucine Kasstra
Apr 16th, 2002, 06:21:42 AM
"My name is Lucine Kasstra..."

Lucine looked at Oriadin for a moment, her brow creasing for a moment before she let out a quiet sigh. She didn't care much for repeating things. Or speaking of herself, for that matter.

"My brother is of the Sith Empire.. I was to join him, but I found the ways and feeling of it disgusting... and have since found my way here."

Oriadin
Apr 16th, 2002, 06:39:47 AM
Oriadin sensed impatience in Lucine. A simple test of asking her name when he knew full well she had already told him.

--Have you ever recieved training from the sith empire?--

Lucine Kasstra
Apr 16th, 2002, 06:44:28 AM
Her hands dropped to her sides as Lucine pushed away a strand of silverish hair from her face. She shook her head lightly.

"No.. I've only recieved training of minor training skills when I was quite young. I didn't care to stay about the empire long enough to be accepted into their ranks."

Oriadin
Apr 16th, 2002, 07:15:56 AM
Oriadin looked into Lucine's eyes and smiled.

--Im sure a jedi knight will come soon, you will then begin your Jedi training--

Helenias QDunn
Apr 16th, 2002, 07:22:10 AM
Yes, maybe one will"

I entered the room, just catching the end of the Padawan speaking to of the new person.

"Good evening, my name is Helenias Q'Dunn, Jedi Knight."

Lucine Kasstra
Apr 22nd, 2002, 09:51:23 AM
Lucine bowed her head with a soft nod of greeting as she looked to the woman, a rather timid, gentle smile forming against her lips.

"Hello.. My name is Lucine Kasstra..."